• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best and Worst Pokemon In Gen 4?

Best: Infernape, Garchomp, E,mpoleon, Torterra, Electrivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, Purugly(water pulse, play rough)
__

Dusknoir design wise great but ability and move wise... Levitate, Magnet Rise, Fly , Bounce?? its preevo could get Soundproof?
__
"Worst"

most less worth? Fineon and Lumineon, good stats but where was the "Flash" move, beam and "flash" moves? flash canon?

Bidoof should have gotten more evos with different types like Birabel. Moody rescued it.

Kricketot and Kricketune as sound bugs are a little weak seriously after 4 generations, the preevo learns not many sound moves and has weak abilities...
Both would need really Soundproof or other new badass sound ability (cast of strongest sound move when out of field or priority sound moves, gale orchestra) and more good sound moves.(priority sound move)
I would give both Chatter for fun and better sound moves now even Clangling scales, Sparkling Aria and .

Combee, bug , would deserve Reflect and Lightscreen, a Protect or King Shield to protect the queen?
a draning move and a healing option like Moonlight? its a bee should at least sting hard. Maybe even get some drill based moves.

Its evo Vespiqueen is better but would really need Qeenly Majesty. Taking its motive.

Chingling ??? this line of pokemon interesting but???more sound moves??? it's a bell? weird that not part steel type? steel moves?

I happen to really love the Ice-types of Generation IV, so my absolute favourites are Froslass, Abomasnow, Glaceon, Weavile and Mamoswine.
A few others I Iike a lot are Infernape, Torterra, Empoleon, Driflblim, Gliscor, Magnezone, Ambipom, Bronzong, Togekiss and Mesprit.

chingling and pachirisu are perfect beings (and pachirisu's shiny is THE BEST)
jFMBvr3.png
Hehp8pm.png

worst is probopass. i will kill him.
70RnxUz.png

Best: Palkia (so cute!) Infernape, and my cuddly Electric baby Electivire (have you seen the shiny version because it looks like movie Bumblebee so I love him forever).

Worst: Bidoof (stop breaking my Poké Radar chains!!) and Lumineon (fish with sub par stats... until you meet it in the Battle Maison where it sweeps your entire team...!!!)

Favorite: Spiritomb. It's got such a cool, unique design and a neat backstory along with it.

Least-favorite: Regigigas. The design is okay, but it's needlessly garbo in battle and doesn't really add any interesting extra layers to the Regi lore from Gen 3; in fact, it seems to completely muddle it. Like, where's the Braille? To me it seems like the only reason Regigigas really exists is to reward players for using the Pal Park, but I'm sure that could have been accomplished in some other way. Regigigas isn't even a good reward in the first place...

Favorite: Spiritomb. It's got such a cool, unique design and a neat backstory along with it.

Least-favorite: Regigigas. The design is okay, but it's needlessly garbo in battle and doesn't really add any interesting extra layers to the Regi lore from Gen 3; in fact, it seems to completely muddle it. Like, where's the Braille? To me it seems like the only reason Regigigas really exists is to reward players for using the Pal Park, but I'm sure that could have been accomplished in some other way. Regigigas isn't even a good reward in the first place...

Not to mention that dreadful ice puzzle. To an 8-year old like me, I almost lost it... only to get a friggin' gargantuan with Slow Start.

Sigh

Best: Leafeon

Favourite Eeveelution too. Cheers!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom