• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best and Worst Pokemon In Gen 4?

orangedoom

Meowth, That's Right~!
Reaction score
I'd like to know what pokemon is the best and which one is the worst in Generation IV. If there is a thread already like this, go ahead and delete it. I'll start.

I think the best Pokemon in the 4th gen is Giratina.
I think the worst one is Bidoof. It's just plain silly looking :B

Last edited:
Best: Lucario and Darkrai are my Generation IV favorites.
Worst: Tie between Bibarel and Toxicroak. Their both just plain ugly.

You might want to change the title to include that its for Gen IV, so people know if they look from "new posts"

Anyway, best is Luxray. Its just cool. And Buizel of course.

Worst? I really dont like any of the legendaries to be honest, but Probopass, Tangrowth, and Ambomasnow are all a bit weird to me.

I'm going for a tie between Bidoof and Lucario for the best and Probopass for the worst.

Let's see.

Best: The Lucario line, Darkrai, Roserade, Empoleon, Bibarel (he wins the award for Best HM Slave), Glaceon, Froslass (GENIUS!), Shaymin and Togekiss.

Worst: The Stunky line, Bidoof, Magmortar (he looks constipated), Palkia, Phione (what's the point?), Tangrowth (reminds me of something dirty) and Piplup.

the best pokemon would have to be torterra gliscor starly cranidos and rotom
the worst would be bidoof weavile mismagius and tangrowth

Best: Garchomp, Infernape, Lucario, Staraptor, Rampardos and Rotom (Oven Forme gogo!)
Worst: Regigigas, Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit

Best: Darkrai, Giratina (both Formes), Shaymin (just Land Forme), Glaceon, Leafeon, Starly line, Honchkrow, Shinx line, Rotom (just the original one), Chatot.

Worst: Cresselia, Manaphy, Phione, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Probopass, Pachirisu.

Last edited:
...okay is everyone seriously forgetting about Arceus? Highest base stat total in the game? Amazing versatility?

Worst out of Gen 4? Hmmm... I'd have to say Combee.

Best – Froslass & Gallade. I love these gender-bias evolutions.
Worst – Spiritomb, Just. Ridiculous.
And Lucario because this stupid thing is so whored out in most areas of the franchise.

Best: Gallade
Other favorites: Leafeon, Glaceon, Electivire, Lucario

Worst: Finneon/Lumineon waste of space IMO.

best: darkrai and combee (combee is so badass).
Worst: Garchomp and bidoof.

Best: Mamoswine, Darkrai, Dusknoir, Luxray, Wormadam, Combee/Vespiquen, Rotom (awsome)
Worst: Bidoof, Tangrowth, Purugly, a lot of the legendaries, minus manaphy/phione

Mime jr, Happiny, and all the other baby Pokemon are always the worst Pokemon.

The best is either Garchomp or Lucario.

Best additions were Driblim (the Ghost/Flying type I've been waiting for since Gen 1), Spiritomb, and Froslass. Yes, I have an affinity for ghosts.

Worst is Pachirisu. Why did they have to give that thing such crappy stats and make it so worthless?

I'm going for a tie between Bidoof and Lucario for the best and Probopass for the worst.
BIDOOF?!
I personally like lucario and weavile. Worst i think would be shinx. Even though it evolves into something great it's pure electric and i don't think it learns any electric type moves until it evolves into luxio.

For Best: Probopass, Lucario, Weavile, Luxio and a bunch of others that are my personal favorites.

Worst: Toxicroak, Wormadam and Ambipom

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom