Best designed Pokemon?

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Which Pokemon design is your favorite? I really like Alakazam, Venusaur, Shrifty, Blaziken, Sceptile, Ampharos, Metagross, and Mijumaru's final form (it's a narwhal).

Reaction score
Scizor!!!
Mewtwo, Articuno, Nidofamily, Umbreon, Flareon, Espeon.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Probopass.

Seriously.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Mijumaru's final form isn't confirmed btw =3

Anyways...Giratina Altered Forme.

He Bled into the Throne
Reaction score
Which Pokemon design is your favorite? I really like Alakazam, Venusaur, Shrifty, Blaziken, Sceptile, Ampharos, Metagross, and Mijumaru's final form (it's a narwhal).
Final evolution. Unconfirmed.

Besides, it's an otter with a horn. Not a narwhal in any way, shape, or form.

And of course, Metagross.

Reaction score
I really like the design of Tropius (I'm loving the brown, green and yellow colour scheme).

OmgPewPew
Reaction score
YE Tropius is best designed tbh, specialy after I saw him ROFLcoptering in the air ^^

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
For me, it'll have to be Mewtwo. Not overly complex, but still gives off that "I'm going to kill you" look.

Either that, or Darkrai. Its appearance resonates evil in every possible way.

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Cresselia is nice. I really like all of the eeveelutions (glaceon and leafeon the most), Charizard and Blastoise. Machamp, the first two hitmons. Eh, it's hard to only list a few :p

Reaction score
its hard to differ between best design, but poliwrath is one of my faves yet it has a terrible design. i think a lot of pokemon have cool designs, such as skarmory or sceptile or even nidoking, but im not going to make an extremely long list

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
Ninetails, I don't know why, but I love it's design. Sort of mystical yet fierce.

Reaction score
All of the legendaries in Gens I & II, Pikachu, Scyther, Skarmory, Sceptile, Shiftry, Infernape, Honchkrow, Toxicroak, Weavile, Porygon Z, and Arceus.

A man in love
Reaction score
Infernape. It's perfect. Monferno's a close second. Chimchar sucks, honestly. But... that's not the point of this, is it?

I've also always liked Drowzee. There's just something awesome and hilarous in him at the same time.