• Umbreon

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What do you think is the best Eeveelution? Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, or Glaceon? And, which one's best for competitive battling?

Reaction score
Jolteon is my favorite of all the Eeveelutions, but I also really like Vaporeon.

Lovely
Reaction score
Vaporeon cuz it can absorb Water-attacks. I find it useful when the opponent tries to drown my Fire-pokemon, and suddenly I switch out and my Vaporeon's HP is filled XDD

Reaction score
One of the hardest questions ever! Just as hard as picking a starter! I love them all. Umbreon, Glaceon, and Jolteon I guess. I can't choose the absolute best in my opinion though, thats too difficult!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Umbreon for Design and Usefulness, Flareon for Cuteness/Personal Favorite. and Espeon for Best Ability(Magic Bounce FTW!!!)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Espeon for neat design and useful ability. It just needs a fighting move outside of Hidden Power.

Strange journalist
Reaction score
Jolteon. It's just such an epic dog, it looks so cool too. Had a soft spot for it since I first seen it. :)

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with Meowth on this one, Jolteon is the best

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Espeon, supremely fun to use and has one of the best abilities of all, Magic Bounce. Having Espeon as a starter in Pokemon Colosseum is wickedly awesome.

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I wish I could vote for more than one option in this poll. Because I can't choose between Flareon or Leafeon. I like Flareon for its design and fire type and I like Leafeon for its design and battle capability (it doesn't look like it, but it's a tank!). xP

The Coolest!
Reaction score
I think Umbreon is the coolest of them all (especially a shiny one). But, I think Espeon is the best for competitive battles. Magic Bounce is wicked!

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
I've had all of them at some point, and I get the most mileage from Glaceon, Leafeon, and Vaporeon. However, because I love Ice-types so much, I'm giving the edge to my dear Glaceon.

A Heart of Steel
Reaction score
I enjoy training up all the Eeveelutions and then using them semi-competitively just for kicks.

In the end, I've enjoyed Jolteon the most. But Leafeon comes in right behind.

Umbreon is my least favorite, followed by Vaporeon and Glaceon. Why those three at the back? They are best-suited as stallers and or walls. I hate those types of Pokemon. I'm like Ash: all about the sweeper.

七パーセント
Reaction score
My favourite one is Umbreon since Gen 2, however if this is about competitive use then Espeon - Magic Bounce is undoubtably the best Eeveelution for me. Other than that Vaporeon and Jolteon are close seconds in the competitive realm, but Umbreon certainly does have it's great walling capabilities, which should never be underestimated.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
Reaction score
Espeon wins.. Well I like Espeons design, it's so adorable!

Reaction score
Glaceon is my absolute favourite Pokemon, so I have to vote for her. I love Espeon too, it has an amazing DW ability and an adorable design. I love all Eeveelutions though. ^^