• Umbreon

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I like all of the Eeveelutions, I always wanted to have an entire team of Eeveelutions with diverse movesets but they are sadly still too similar to be usable (and good).

But if I had to choose one of them I'm picking Umbreon. Espeon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon all come in as a three way tie though.

Reaction score
Umbreon, by far; it's one of my favorite defensive types as well.

Reaction score
I like Vaporeon the most, since it's the only one who really looks cute in my eyes. I've never actually trained any Eeveelutions... shame on me.

Ice Type Master
Reaction score
Glaceon obviously. Best pokemon ever. I love them all though

KYUREM FORMS ERRYWHERE
Reaction score
A toss-up between Jolteon (all-around awesomeness) and Vaporeon (cuteness), but I voted for Jolteon because I have some really good memories of using him in the past (he often ended up on my Blue in-game team and he was also featured in my first competitive Wi-Fi team ever).

Reaction score
I hate all of them.
My favorite is Vaporeon, I guess. It's the only Eeveelution besides Espeon that has a decent shiny form, and I'd say it's the most useful one too.

From Leyend to Myth
Reaction score
Competitively, Espeon, yes. Magic Bounce is an awesome ability, and it has the sweeping power for it. Specially now with Psyshock.

On its design and concept, the duality of it and Umbreon is pretty clever, and while it's no wonder both were in Colloseum, I'm surprised they weren't prominent at all in the rest of Gen. III with the double battles. They do work pretty well together.

Design wise, I'm going to have to say Vaporeon is the more interesting one, given just how different it is. On that note, I can understand Espeon and Umbreon losing their collar, but why do Leafeon and Glaceon?

Though my personal prefference is Glaceon. It is a good example of a decent ice type: Its pure type actually works well with the high defenses, as it doesn't really need unnecesary resistences to trade with deadly/more weaknesses. While it gets an absurdly powerful Blizzard in a positive enviroment.
That said, it wants a better movepool, and perhaps Snow Warning would've been a better ability to give it independence from the hard to use Hail teams.
And of course, I like its design. Its mane (?) looks like a mix of those hats with ears, icicles, and long hair, and in general it reminds me of an arctic fox which I like.

Though I'm attracted more to the day/night duality of Espeon and Umbreon. (On an interesting note, Glaceon and Leafeon are undoubtly a pair, but the way they work with weather make using them together unpractical, as opposed to Espeon and Umbreon who compliment each other pretty well)

Fossil Expert
Reaction score
My favorite eeveelution is a tie between Jolteon and Umbreon. Both are awesome and incredibly useful. I voted Jolteon since I tend to use it more often than Umbreon.

Reaction score
surprisingly I've never used any of them on a team not sure why maybe jsut hasn't appealed that much to me I guess. so I don't really have a favorite or any experiance with them

Because squishy
Reaction score
Well, before i liked pokemon, i had a friend who liked it and we were pretending to be trainers and we went to google to find our pokemon, and i chose Espeon because i thought it looked cool. it wasn't until i started liking pokemon until i realized that Espeon is the reason why i love psychic pokemon. GO ESPEON!

New Species Pokemon!
Reaction score
My favorite is Umbreon mostly because I think it looks cool, but in terms of battling I tend find Espeon and Jolteon the most useful.

*squints*
Reaction score
Personalmente, I like espeon the best. Even though it's more of a kitty, then a dog, it's hecka useful when you're going through johto, destroying generic character #40's pokemon. Umbreon is my favorite design wise, but it's really only useful oneline since walls are just kinda meh while you're playing through the regular storyline.

Reaction score
as a water type fan i always keep a vaporeon in one of my battling teams.

Reaction score
While Umbreon looks best, followed by Espeon, Vaporeon is the most useful, surviving everything you throw at it (well, except for Thunderbolt and grass attacks) and supporting your team.

Pink Spider
Reaction score
Vaporeon is my favorite of the original three, and I'm fond of Leafeon too. I have a grudge against Espeon because my sister always used it to clobber me in Pokemon Stadium 2, but I like it and Umbreon too.