Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Jolteon because as well as knowing Electric type moves it can know Pin Missile and Double Kick which are very useful if you don't have a Bug or Fighting Pokémon in your party. Espeon would be my second choice.

MysteryMan
Reaction score
Jolteon is my favorite due to it's use of pin missile (stops leafeon), thunder (stops vaporeon), double kick (stops umbreon/glaceon),shadow ball by TM (stops espeon), and dig by TM (stops flareon ).

I! AM NOT! A MORON!
Reaction score
Apparently Espeon is best competitively, but I prefer Vaporeon- I've used three before!

Running with Style~
Reaction score
Competitively, I'd choose Jolteon.

With that said, my favorite Eeveelution is either Espeon or Glaceon. I just think their design is so... mystical. :3 Plus they aren't so bad in battle either.

Queenly Majesty
Reaction score
Espeon followed by Vaporeon.Two of my favorite types, plus they're two of the strongest and best in battle (I like special offense and speed).
Not to mention they are the most catlike. That alone makes them the best.

Mr. F's Bulbawife
Reaction score
I love Vaporeon the most (my favorite Pokémon of all time) partly due to it being adorable and partly because it has great special stats + HP. Plus, it can learn lots of different kinds of attacks (via TM and through level-up) that I love (my in-game Vaporeon in HG is pretty great with Shadow Ball, Surf, and Ice Beam). :3

Change the situation!
Reaction score
Umbreon. Love its bulk and toxic stall is great!