• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Eeveelutions?

Best Eeveelution?

• Flareon

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Espeon

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Easter Egg

Reaction score
What do you think is the best Eeveelution? Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, or Glaceon? And, which one's best for competitive battling?

Jolteon is my favorite of all the Eeveelutions, but I also really like Vaporeon.

Vaporeon cuz it can absorb Water-attacks. I find it useful when the opponent tries to drown my Fire-pokemon, and suddenly I switch out and my Vaporeon's HP is filled XDD

One of the hardest questions ever! Just as hard as picking a starter! I love them all. Umbreon, Glaceon, and Jolteon I guess. I can't choose the absolute best in my opinion though, thats too difficult!

Umbreon for Design and Usefulness, Flareon for Cuteness/Personal Favorite. and Espeon for Best Ability(Magic Bounce FTW!!!)

Espeon for neat design and useful ability. It just needs a fighting move outside of Hidden Power.

Jolteon. It's just such an epic dog, it looks so cool too. Had a soft spot for it since I first seen it. :)

I'm going to agree with Meowth on this one, Jolteon is the best

Espeon, supremely fun to use and has one of the best abilities of all, Magic Bounce. Having Espeon as a starter in Pokemon Colosseum is wickedly awesome.

I wish I could vote for more than one option in this poll. Because I can't choose between Flareon or Leafeon. I like Flareon for its design and fire type and I like Leafeon for its design and battle capability (it doesn't look like it, but it's a tank!). xP

I think Umbreon is the coolest of them all (especially a shiny one). But, I think Espeon is the best for competitive battles. Magic Bounce is wicked!

I've had all of them at some point, and I get the most mileage from Glaceon, Leafeon, and Vaporeon. However, because I love Ice-types so much, I'm giving the edge to my dear Glaceon.

I enjoy training up all the Eeveelutions and then using them semi-competitively just for kicks.

In the end, I've enjoyed Jolteon the most. But Leafeon comes in right behind.

Umbreon is my least favorite, followed by Vaporeon and Glaceon. Why those three at the back? They are best-suited as stallers and or walls. I hate those types of Pokemon. I'm like Ash: all about the sweeper.

My favourite one is Umbreon since Gen 2, however if this is about competitive use then Espeon - Magic Bounce is undoubtably the best Eeveelution for me. Other than that Vaporeon and Jolteon are close seconds in the competitive realm, but Umbreon certainly does have it's great walling capabilities, which should never be underestimated.

Espeon wins.. Well I like Espeons design, it's so adorable!

Glaceon is my absolute favourite Pokemon, so I have to vote for her. I love Espeon too, it has an amazing DW ability and an adorable design. I love all Eeveelutions though. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom