• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best lines ever

"Though the parting hurts, the rest is in your hands...!"

Come on, that's a legendary line.

Also: "RAWR! You chase me, I chase you. Change your perspective and the world changes with you." or something like that. Who's saying this? A preschooler in BW. Wow.

"Get ready! I'm gonna knock some sense outta ya!"

Amazing :p

'Drayden is a man among men who puts himself on the line to protect the people living in our city. He always gives his all, even in training. According to his training schedule I just happened upon, he does:'

1. 10,000 sit-ups
2. 10,000 push-ups
3. 10,000 squats

Isn't that outrageous?' Huh... How old is that guy anyway? '

Drayden is epic.

On Friday nights, in Pokemon White there is an event on Tubeline Bridge. The bikers swarm there, and they call themself a Black Empoleon Gang.

When you beat their leader, he will use your pokemon's name to change the name of their gang. I made them change it to Black Golurk Gang, but I also had a Jigglypuff in my party, so if I'd known that will happen, they would be named The Black Jigglypuff.

On Friday nights, in Pokemon White there is an event on Tubeline Bridge. The bikers swarm there, and they call themself a Black Empoleon Gang.

When you beat their leader, he will use your pokemon's name to change the name of their gang. I made them change it to Black Golurk Gang, but I also had a Jigglypuff in my party, so if I'd known that will happen, they would be named The Black Jigglypuff.

They also appear in Black. When I faced them, they became the Black Altaria after I fought them.

Oh, it's awesome to fight them, especially when you destroy their manliness with a cute 'mon. :XD:

"Awesome! Too, awesome, even!" -Eusine, in Crystal. They took it out of HG and SS, which saddens me.

They also appear in Black. When I faced them, they became the Black Altaria after I fought them.

Oh, it's awesome to fight them, especially when you destroy their manliness with a cute 'mon. :XD:

Oh man, I have to beat that gang using a Magikarp sometime...

My favorite was always the old guy in Cherrygrove:
"This is the sea as you can see"

don't know why, I just always loved that quote, I made SURE to look for it in HgSs

Probably me favorite quote was this one school teacher in B2W2 who channels the bus driver from South Park: "Sit Down and Shut Uuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp!!!" I couldn't believe it when i saw it. Between that and the Airplane quote, it seems the localization team was having a bit of fun on this one.

Oh man, I have to beat that gang using a Magikarp sometime...

Mine now says: The Black Wigglytuff.

''There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...''- Grimsley

''There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...''- Grimsley (This was supposed to be crossed out...why didn't the Strikethrough font formatting stick?) Two-Face, lol :p

"Ah ha ha! It itches! It itches!" - Brock

I can't believe no one wrote that one yet! xD

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom