• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Pokemon DP opening (so far)

Best Pokemon DP opening

• Together 2007

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Together 2008

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • High Touch! 2008

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • High Touch! 2009/Movie Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Touch! 2010

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • The Greatest Everyday

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well since the last poll I made had some major mistakes I re-made it correct.

That my favorite remains 2010 (not as TV but pretty similar to 2009 just with some improvements)should remain clear.

Last edited:
Definitely not Together. That song wasn't great to begin with, but then they insisted on pushing it for so many episodes...*shudders*

Gonna say our current. High Touch and it's variations are really nice and addictive, but the Greatest Everyday is just so much better to me. It has that nice "GO FOR THE WIN!" feel and sound to it...where as High Touch was more of a kiddish "we're best friends, we help each other!" thing.

I may not speak Japanese, but I like the current one a lot, even more than the dub ones. I don't really like the TPCi openings.

My favorite is Greatest everyday,I like how there is a lot of stuff packed in it.Plus everytime I watch it I get hyped for the uncoming Leage and GF.

The Greatest Everyday, absolutely. Music AND animation. I'm not a fan of Together, but I have some respect for the music. Now, High Touch, I like only the animation sequence, because the music i'ts so.. well, I dislike it. Worst. Opening. Music. EVER.

I voted for Together. I actually really liked it, even though I eventually got really sick of it after it being around for so long. The Greatest Everyday comes in a very close second though, with amazing music and animation. High Touch...no. Just no. The footage used was fantastic, but the song itself just sucked.

I voted for High Touch! 2008. First version of High Touch! was the best. And they showed older characters (Haruka, Kasumi, etc.). Togehter was crap . I really didn't liked it. The Greatest Everyday is good, but not good enough for me.

Didn't really like any of the openings but the one I'd pick is The Greatest Everyday.

I like them all (except for Together 2008, which was hideous), but I have to go with the original version of Together. I really like High Touch and The Greatest Everyday as well, but Together is just special.

I must say The Greatest Everyday. I just actually listened it again and sing along with it : D It has so energetic and epic feeling to it!
However, I also liked much Together, even thought it was really overused and High Touch too!
Rica Matsumoto`s version of the Greatest Everyday would be interesting :D
Can`t wait for the full version of it!

High Touch 2010? what is that?

The latest High Touch! version which came just for a few eps before "the greatest everyday" aired but not long, I tripped over it while browsing through youtube. I didn't hear much of "the greatest everyday" and what I heard till now does not beat High Touch! 2010 for me but I also didn't hear the full version of "The greatest everyday" yet.

High Touch 2009 was cool, but it sounded like they were trying hard to make it cool, so much instruments.

High Touch 2008 was quite cool and my favourite so far.

The Greatest Everyday was meh. It was good because it had a lot of spoilers but music was decent.

Together 2007 was quite cool. High Touch was better.

Together 2008 was quite cool. I think original was better though.

None of these can even compete with the original one... *sigh* but if i must answer, i'd say the current one isn't as bad as the others lol

For me it is a tie between High Touch! 2009 and Greatest Everyday. For High Touch 2009, I actually liked the background music to it more than the original, and it was Ash's and Dawn's VA singing together, that's novelty material right there. Greatest Everyday, it's just the kind of theme that gets me excited about watching Pokemon, that and the animation to it is spectacular. Together was great, but wasn't a big fan of the newer one.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom