• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Pokemon DP opening (so far)

Best Pokemon DP opening

• Together 2007

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Together 2008

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • High Touch! 2008

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • High Touch! 2009/Movie Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Touch! 2010

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • The Greatest Everyday

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
High Touch for the music, Greatest everyday for the animation (despite the legendary overload, they should really go back to the old opennings like the english Pokemon World where there's no or very few legendary and just concentrate on Ash & co's pokemon)

So after listening to "The Greatest Everyday" and the full version I must agree it is good but I somehow don't like the voicing and so High Touch remains my favourite, though a later versions of "The Greatest Everyday" may sound better.

Um, Saikō Everyday. And in the title, you should know that Together2007 refers to a completely different song. Together was released in 2006.

And IS THERE A HIGH TOUCH!2010?

I like Psycho/Saikou/The Greatest Everyday the best.

Coming in second is Hai Tacchi/High Touch.

You know what's last.

PS: They made Hai Tacchi/High Touch way too simple. It's REALLY easy to play it on the piano. If I were to give the songs percentages out of 100%, they would be: OP3 86%; OP2 11%; OP1 3%.
Hai Tacchi was used on my birthday. :dead:

What is High Touch 2010? I've looked at youtube and found this video titled high touch 2009, however I could tell from the voice that Rica wasn't singing it. Unless my hearing is tricking me. To me it sounded like it came from on of those japanese "rockband-like" games, because I've heard Together in the same style in one of those games, where they also use alternative voices.

Well despite that, I still vote for Saiko Everyday, it was a really hard decision becuase Together and High Touch are both such amazing songs. But Saiko has the most creative lyrics and that kept me more hooked than anything.

And as long as I'm talking about DP Ops, when it comes to TV size, High Touch is better than High Touch 2009, but when it comes to full versions, High Touch 2009 is without a doubt better than the Original.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom