• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes 2 Official Website Opening 5/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
From the Current Official Best Wishes Website...

「ポケットモンスター ベストウィッシュ シーズン2」公式ホームページは、 5月17日(木)19:30 リニューアル!(予定)

Basically, the Best Wishes 2 Website will be going live tomorrow in Japan. I thought this announcement deserved it's own thread so people will be aware, and when the website updates, I'll post a link and we can use this thread to discuss what the website reveals.

I'm guessing that we'll see character biographies for Cynthia and Dawn, perhaps expanding on their role, and we'll probably have a trailer for Best Wishes 2 as well...perhaps the same one that tomorrow's episode will possibly air.

If we're getting a new OP for Best Wishes 2, I imagine the website might mention it as well, like how the new EDs are usually previewed on the official site a few weeks before they debut.

and we can use this thread to discuss what the website reveals.

I don't mind threads about expected news to come, but using one thread for what might be many topics revealed doesn't make sense when we have a whole forum to discuss the second season. For example, why discuss Shirona and Hikari profiles here when the two characters can have their own thread each (and do so)?

Of course, this thread can be used to speculate what the website will reveal, and state information that was revealed, but for actual discussion of the revealed information, we just don't need one cluttered thread.

The episode is now over were can we see the preview.

the site did not update and it is past 1930

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like they're waiting to update the anime site after tomorrow night's (in Japan) episode, possibly because that episode will have a Best Wishes 2 trailer after it.

The episode is now over were can we see the preview.

the site did not update and it is past 1930

That's because you're about 10 hours early hun. The site updated at 7:00 AM, the show starts at 7 PM.

no they said thursday at 1930 which is 730pm i was thinking of 730am the site did not update yet i got confused because of pokemon smash

Updates to the website:

Main page has updated with the poster for the show.
The story page has updated with what looks like the same summery we already have.
The character page has added bios for Hikari, Potchama, Meloetta, and Shirona.

And that's pretty much it. Please go to individual threads to discuss the new information.

This is the link to the website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom