• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Best Wishes 2 (U) Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
ypgRg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually says Best Wishes season 2, implying that this isn't exactly a new series but rather a continuation.

Looks like Dawn will make a guest appearance after all.

I want Brock. Misty. Gary. Todd. Ritchie. and every single character from season one to appear. GOD DAMMIT! FULFILL MY WISH!

Hope they make this the best season ever, especially with all the hype.

Wow, so Dawn gets her regional cameo.

I wonder why she's promoted with the cast though. Surely she won't actually be sticking around for the whole saga, right?

Cynthia in one of the screenshots. Onix is getting smacked in another. Looks like contests.

Hikari? Shirona? What is this awesome madness! :-D

DAWN!!!! DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY! My fanboyism just exploded.

Yes. ;_; My life is complete.

Okay, what we know so far about season 2....

-First episode to be broadcast on June 21.
-There will be a battle tournament where there will be battles involving people like Cynthia and the Elite Four.
-Meloetta will also appear, as the goal of Giovanni of Team Rocket who will also make an appearance.

That random Pelipper flying in the sky. Nobody cares for it. LOL.

giovanni i see you...i see you.

Also Dawn:

"Hey Ash, I have to ask you a question"

"Yeah, Dawn? What's up?"

"When did you get so...bad?"

For real though...this looks exciting. Giovanni looks to re-establish his presence, Cynthia is returning (banking on a Paul mention or better yet, re-appearance), the future looks bright for BW.

I am surprised Dawn didn't get any new outfit. Sure they already used her Platinum clothes but still.

Do you think Dawn will stay for longer than 4-5 episodes?

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK! THIS IS TOO AWESOME!

THAT DRAGONITE MUST BE CYNTHIA'S ALONGSIDE GARCHOMP AND LUCARIO SDHANJFJSLKGNADHJNBSHDAJNFDSHJJJJHN I finally get my Iris Dragon-ish person interactions and screen time. DAT' DRAGONITE MUST BE FROM THE UPCOMING DRAGON SPIRAL TOWER EP!

CYNTHIA DAT OUTFIT AND DAWN TOO! AWESOME! BW not a reboot :p

Totally looking forward to this tournament, battling is my true true one favorite reasons for this show! Please can't wait!

TR POSSIBLY A THREAT AND THE SINGING LEGEND RETURNING YES YES!!

@PIPLUP ! Dawn. :p

Eevee and Riolu, ugh oh. The Auraholics and Eeveelutionholics have wood and fire now :p

God I hope Ash doesn't actually get a Riolu now. The fact that its next to him makes me think its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom