• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Best Wishes! dub title revealed: Ash's Pikachu event details also announced

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes! dub title revealed: Ash's Pikachu event details also announced

The dubbed version of the fourth series of the Pokémon anime has been titled as Pokémon: Black & White! for its dub release.

Read more on Bulbanews

rkybz87

rkybz87
Reaction score
You have the same thread with the one I read a while a go by Ryu Shoji..Try posting something catchy and interesting..

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Well, Bulbabot is just an automated thing that links to articles on the bulbanews site.

shinycharizard18

Madness FTW!!!!
Reaction score
How does a toys r us event work, is it the same as gamestop when I can just stand outside the store and just download it via wireless?

Shiny Celebi

Sobble for life
Reaction score
yes. Im not getting this one though. Cant you breed the exact same thing yourself?

shinycharizard18

Madness FTW!!!!
Reaction score
Would a toys r us express carry the event because that's the closest toys r us where I live

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
How does a toys r us event work, is it the same as gamestop when I can just stand outside the store and just download it via wireless?
It works the same, but given the size of an average TRU store, you'll probably have to go inside to get it.

Would a toys r us express carry the event because that's the closest toys r us where I live
I don't think so, no.

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score
Pretty much yeah. You might need to go in though, but usually TRU events are bigger then the average gamestop event...and they also give out stuff you might want to keep just for nolagista purposes in a few years.

Gordon

Reaction score
So much for "Pokemon: Monochrome"... which is a title I came up with in my head yesterday.

Teeboy

Reaction score
I expected much for the title to be the same as the video games.
Toy"R"US does give lots of exclusive things at the events they host.
So far, Every Pokemon Event at Toys"R"US has given away some sort of poster.....Let's hope they give a movie 13 poster or something for Ash's Pikachu.

Gordon

Reaction score
I wonder if later seasons will have Pokemon BW - etc.

BW just doesn't ring at all for me.

and WB... weeeellll it'd cause some confusion, or a lawsuit, surely.

RamboBabe

illustrator one
Reaction score
I'm not gonna complain because the title can be far worst. Black and White is fine, thought they would go with Best Wishes more since it sounded a little more appealing.

Now the only thing is the voice acting...I pray that they don't screw up or butcher a lot stuff in the episodes.

Ace Trainer Star

The Lazy Trainer
Reaction score
*Takes look at Distribution info for Ash's Pikachu*

Well, all that speculation about Pikachu having swallowed a Light ball seems to be correct.

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
I was kind of hoping they'd stick with Best Wishes...

Best Wishes
Black White

But the series title is decent.

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Now the only thing is the voice acting...I pray that they don't screw up or butcher a lot stuff in the episodes.
Well, that's already been ruined for me, given what happened with the VA change in 2006. :eek:hdear:

And since I don't expect to see major changes with the voice acting, I've decided not to watch the Pokemon Black and White series. However, even though I did watch the D/P series, it's best for me to stop with Pokemon Black and White, knowing that there's no way I will enjoy it.

Last edited: