• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes ED4 - Mitemite☆Kotchitchi

sunyshore

Electric Obsession
Reaction score
Last edited:
re: New ending theme coming this summer!!

This should probably be in anime since it's purely about the movie and not related to the games.

Edit: Moved. :)

oh jeez did i post it to the wrong forum?! i even opened up the anime forum. i never did that before. ANYWAYS. thank you :D

I was going to say "already?" but then I remembered that Japanese EDs generally span a relatively small number of episodes. xD

Well, that's exciting. I wonder if we'll get any more spoilers. :)

So, the speculation about a new ending was right after all. The ED animation must be full of spoilery goodness.

When we are getting a new opening though?

I would imagine we'll get a new OP after this arc is finished; I don't see why it would change now, between the 7th and 8th gyms. Maybe for the League, or for after the League, whatever the writers are planning to do there.

NEW ED PLEASE BE SUNG BY MAMORU MIYANO PLEEEEASE.

I am sick of ENDING !!!
When will we have a NEW OPENING ???
Anyway ,
This ending probably gonna be shown after ''Tepig evolution'' Episode and might have spoiler with some good news !

The ED will probably start either sometime during June or at the first ep of July, then we might get a new OP+ED during October, which would also probably match the beginning of a new saga in the anime
I do wonder though why all spoilers in the current ED if they'd replace it again so soon... they could for example feature Tepig in the current ED and then show Pignite in this new one

I think we'll be getting a new ending song with Homika's anime debut, that is BW083. And a new opening as well, if we are lucky enough.

Thanks for the update, Gin :)

An ending done by and actual band? That's good. :)

I'm glad Seven-colored Arch isn't overstaying its welcome like the last opening. :-\

I think we'll be getting a new ending song with Homika's anime debut, that is BW083. And a new opening as well, if we are lucky enough.

Thanks for the update, Gin :)

quite possible they make it this way! But I don't expect many spoilers! Cause nothing Bad-ass will happen till the movie airs in July, so that's a 2 and a half month wait! I will grow a beard till than!

Oh my god, a new ending by Momoiro Clover (Z)! This is awesome! Their music is mostly spunky pop, so it'll be a neat change from the slowish "Nana-iro Arch". :D

I hope Krookodile, Dewott, Emboar, and Seismitoad are spoiled in the ending.

Last edited:

I'm more desperate for a new opening. I'm sorry, but after 70 episodes a song starts to sound stale. The 3D animation was a cool concept when Pokemon were first introduced but considering how it was completed by BW014, it's ridiculous now.

That said, I wouldn't mind a new ending. Nana-iro Arch is an okay song but it's a little on the slow side, and that doesn't really appeal to me, particularly for a Pokemon song.

A Pokemon ED sung by an idol band? That's a new one isn't it?

Hopefully this means that the next ED will be a lot more lively and crazy.
And spoilerific. We do love our spoilers.

Speaking of which, the next OP must be REALLY spoilerific if we're still sticking with the current one after so long.

Guys, this is not a thread to talk about whether or not there should be a new opening theme. If you guys want to speculate / complain about it, make a new thread.

Re: New ending theme coming this summer!!

I am not surprised that the current ending will be replaced soon. Almost all of the group's pokemon that were shown in their evolved forms in the ending have already evolved in the anime. What I want to know is whether this ending's animation will spoil future captures/evolutions, will be a montage/clips of previous BW episodes, will feature the pokemon only, will be an ending to promote the B2W2 games, or will simply feature the main characters interacting with one another.

I am not surprised that the current ending will be replaced soon. Almost all of the group's pokemon that were shown in their evolved forms in the ending have already evolved in the anime. What I want to know is whether this ending's animation will spoil future captures/evolutions, will be a montage/clips of previous BW episodes, will feature the pokemon only, will be an ending to promote the B2W2 games, or will simply feature the main characters interacting with one another.

Or maybe more capture/evo spoilers...

I just hope they didn't spoil the rest of the show in this ending

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom