• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Best Wishes: Episode N arc month announced: Meowth event to be available via Wi-Fi

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes: Episode N arc month announced: Meowth event to be available via Wi-Fi

The official Japanese Pokémon website has announced that the Best Wishes:Episode N arc will begin in Jan. 2013. There will be a Meowth event released via Wi-Fi to commemorate Team Rocket's appearance in the arc.

Read more on Bulbanews

Stranded
Reaction score
Re: Best Wishes: Episode N arc month announced: Meowth event to be available via Wi-F

The article has now been updated. (New arc's premiere date etc.)

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Re: Best Wishes: Episode N arc month announced: Meowth event to be available via Wi-F

So... is the Meowth event Japanese only? Or is it going to be distributed all over the globe? My guess Japan is getting it, then later the rest of the world will get it.

Reaction score

Ooh, i hope this means those skipped episodes will finally air during this arc.

Stranded
Reaction score

So... is the Meowth event Japanese only? Or is it going to be distributed all over the globe? My guess Japan is getting it, then later the rest of the world will get it.
IIRC, it's a Japanese-exclusive event. No idea if it will be distributed globally in the future or not.