• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

[video=youtube;8rDtWyWyhG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rDtWyWyhG4[/video]

Ending.

[video=youtube;hRZtfYOklho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZtfYOklho[/video]

tumblr_mlt78chvH01r1alb2o1_1280.png

A match made in heaven.

I sensed that these Youtube posts about the new opening and ending must be removed due to this forum policy. Seems the moderators forgot to police any user that violate the forum rules and regulations.

Looks like Bianca is kinda upset/surprised and crying Ash, Iris, and Cilan left. She calls the other rivals to inform them(I think it's so awesome Bianca has their numbers.) Burgundy is studying for her next exam and wants her revenge still, Stephan handles it well, Georgia misses Iris. Wonder why Bianca didn't call and tell Trip, I can understand not telling Cameron or Virgil since they were late in the game and Bianca didn't know them well.

Delibird getting a cameo is cool, one of the best TR Pokemon and I like the Basculin submarine at least. ^^;;

I've been dying to see Scraggy for a long time too. Emolga gets a reference to her capture with eating apples like they're gonna run away. More Dragon Bro stuff from Dragonite and Charizard.

Both the opening and the ending are the best we've had in BW so far.

Kinda wondering about the final montage of characters, though... Kasumi's Starmie makes the ending, while her Hitodeman and Sunnygo are omitted while Shinji gets Booburn and not Elekible or Dodaitose behind him in the initial shot?!

Opening was great having catchy song and nice fore go toward Ash, Iris and Cilan adventure in Dekorola islands., Basculin submarine made my day, especially when Zekrom caught it with TR being scared to "death" lol.

And contrast between old and new nurse Joy and officer Jenny was nice detail bring appreciating that writers stayed sequential to continuity and previous sagas and cultures Ash experienced.

Clair being in main cast screenshot was little throw of, but im not that surprised because she will obviously going to play important role in Iris story and whole dragon master career. Which explains her eminence lately and clears up whois owner of that Druddigon (seems like writers like this specie quite alot).

On side note Daisuke is pretty good singer.

Though ending was in comparison downright amazing. I liked how they showed all rivals and friends from Best Wishes and all those little things and chores they are doing in their lives which we don't see on screen. Ash talks with his mom, references to prof. Oak and Tracey etc.

And ending scene gathering all previous Ash traveling companions (Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Max), rivals and friends he met on travels, all their pokemon etc was really moving, emotional and ravishing.

Whether you like or dislike some of characters this was really nice throwback to past and important persons in Ash life ad anime which helped to build it and make name for itself. Not to mention whole moment of everyone holding hands making circle only emphasized on unity and friendship which exists between them.

Though its kinda depressing too, because such scenes usually happens when anime is really close to an real end.

Also there are few inconsistencies which baffled me. Such as Brock being showed with Onix, Misty being only character which wears old attire instead of new one and absence of JJM trio there.

But all in all they did wonderful job and i commend writers for acknowledging importance and impact previous traveling companions had on show.

p.s. As notorious optimist i still hope previous inclusion of Brock and Misty in Charizard flashbacks and now in ending is sign of their eventual return. Especially in Misty case with return to Kanto, appearance in new games and outlet through which her story could be advanced(such as entering tournaments to advance water master dream) being perfect opportunity to bring her back, get update after so long, lift up dynamics with her strong persona and be in action gain.

Im sure most of us would like to see her come back again.

Last edited:
Misty being only character which wears old attire
Considering that she's in her old attire in the Charizard flashback, and that there's a chance we could see another flashback with her in come Butterfree, it'd only make sense to have her wear an outfit that most people are familiar with her wearing.

Considering that she's in her old attire in the Charizard flashback, and that there's a chance we could see another flashback with her in come Butterfree, it'd only make sense to have her wear an outfit that most people are familiar with her wearing.

She only wore those outfits in the flashbacks because she wore them during the episodes the flashbacks took place in.

There's is no reason for it here.

The Opening was nice, felt it promoted random episodes a bit too much through it, but whatever, the song was catchy and I especially liked the TR scenes, but...MAN....the ending! The ending was AWESOME!! Probably my favourite next to Smile right now. Oh, the delicious fanservice...I can't resist...all the BW fanservice that shows how each character keeps in touch with his/her love ones was so wonderful...Haurka, Shinji, Glion, Heigani....EVERYTHING! God, BW was a disappointment through and through but the ending with probably all the Pokémon from the (former) main characters ( even ALL of TR Pokémon!!!) is just...I have no words...

Can't wait for a HD version.

She only wore those outfits in the flashbacks because she wore them during the episodes the flashbacks took place in.

There's is no reason for it here.
Yet they did it anyways; I'm unable to readily think of a more valid theory as to why they would have done so.

LOL, I didn't even realize Misty wasn't wearing her Hoenn outfit but her old Kanto/Johto clothes.

Together with all the Team Rocket Pokémon is a Hoppip xD I can't be the only one who got that reference.

Maybe I am obsessive compulsive but I think Hikari's Pachirisu and a lot of Haruka's Pokémon are missing in the final group shot. Oh well, it has sunglasses Zenigame and the crying Cotoise, so I am still happy.

Btw, who is the chick that is holding hands with Hanako and Bell? o.o Looks like Erika to me...

you guys paul is holding hands with gary

tumblr_mltcgjIJTR1qidshgo1_500.png

paul is holding hands with gary

PAUL is holding hands with GARY

I repeat

PAUL IS HOLDING HANDS WITH GARY

PAUL

HOLDING HANDS

PAUL

PAUL

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE'S HAD PHYSICAL HUMAN CONTACT IN THE SERIES
I AM LEGITIMATELY CRYING
LiKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNWO

THEY REMEMBER HIM
THEY ACTUALLY

LOOK AT HIM

tumblr_inline_mltcnc0J9h1qz4rgp.png

HE'S JUST LIKE WHHY THE FUCK AM I HERE i wanted to hold ash's hand

Thank you BW
thank you for remembering my favorite character
thank

Also, it's REALLY REALLY NICE to see that Ash actually keeps in contact with his old friends, this gives me a whole 'nother perspective on how he handles relationships. It looks like he does the calling too, which is amazing, that means that off-screen communications DO take place I AM SO HAPPY

(also, it was a struggle to type this my hands are shaking and my eyes are watering IM SORRY)

Why do they show Paul and Gary....but apparently May and Dawn's rivals don't get shown at all?

...Shinji? Awesome.

...Shinji holding hands? Who is this character?

But yeah, gdlk ending.

Yet they did it anyways; I'm unable to readily think of a more valid theory as to why they would have done so.

I actually think the animators dislike Kasumi's Advanced Generation outfit... remember during the Lovecus special where they had her wear the yellow sleeveless jumper and blue shorts?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom