• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

The new Opening is a trap to reel people back in. AND IT WORKS XD LOL
A new subtitle for the season made me get excited because that meant a new Opening. I hope the male singer gives a powerful enough performance that would make me look forward to listening to the Opening.

The new Opening is a trap to reel people back in. AND IT WORKS XD LOL
A new subtitle for the season made me get excited because that meant a new Opening. I hope the male singer gives a powerful enough performance that would make me look forward to listening to the Opening.

I was already "in", so there was no "trap" to reel me back in from something that I was already in of.

The Opening was solid. It has a nice, simple and relaxing tune that fits with the season's theme.

This was really good, I think I might remember this Opening And Ending I the Future.

I just realized all the different kinds of Pokeballs in the center of the circle group in the ED. I found that interesting for some reason - Lol.

I also have to say that I'm starting to like the OP more now, now that I've heard it again. I guess that sort of thing happens.

Just because all the main characters appeared in the ending doesn't mean they'll ever appear again, the ending was clearly non-canon

Just because all the main characters appeared in the ending doesn't mean they'll ever appear again, the ending was clearly non-canon
Partly, as Bel and cia made justice to their characters and felt like that could have really happened. And, of course, Ash, Cilan and Iris doesn't simply forget to call their family.

I thought that, after BW *finally* moved on, there would be near to no good that could remain in my mind as positive aspects from this season, but this ending gets me every damn time. :')

Ash's Charizard returned. Team Rocket's old motto returned. Ash's Butterfree will (probably) return. And if Clair of all people can return, so can Ash's friends.

Ash's Charizard returned. Team Rocket's old motto returned. Ash's Butterfree will (probably) return. And if Clair of all people can return, so can Ash's friends.

Except for the fact that the poster revealed all the important episodes of this arc, and if any of them were returning they would have been shown on it. They put Dawn in the BW2 posters advertising the arc, and they put Claire in this one....so obviously if anyone else important from the past was appearing, they would be on it.

Except for the fact that the poster revealed all the important episodes of this arc, and if any of them were returning they would have been shown on it. They put Dawn in the BW2 posters advertising the arc, and they put Claire in this one....so obviously if anyone else important from the past was appearing, they would be on it.
They also put Giovanni and the Kami trio on the poster to foreshadow Operation Tempest. So by your logic absolutely nothing of note will happen by the end of the series.

The Decolora saga may be over by mid-August. I still think that there will be special episodes after that.

Yeah but not all of them. I get the ending but that was a bit too much just for cameos. I would have rather them have done just all of the Unova characters because I feel that some of the others have had way too many spots on opening and ending themes already.

The ending was chanmged. Now, the members of Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku appear in it.. Each of the members is representing a Eevee member, promoting Pikachu and Eevee friends. I don't know yet how the rest of ending plays.

That was an unexpected and kind of freaky change. But well, at least it's better than the Docchi Nyo nightmare fuel.

Well, we *did* have a day's notice.

Still, I do think it's weird that they'd change it after, what...four episodes? Five? Why not just do this from the start?

(Also, could those girls look any more bored during the music video?)

Changes in the ending:
Ash and Delia scene: Kept.
Cilan, Chili and Cress scene: Kept.
Iris, Elder and Shannon scene: Kept.
Bianca and Juniper scene. Kept
Call fromBainca to Georgia, urgundy and Stephan. Kept.
Burgundy studying. Not Kept.
Stephan Training: Not Kept.
Georgia scene: Not Kept.
Scene woith the rivals of est Wishes and N: Not Kept.
Photos of the highlities of Best Wishes: Not Kept
Team Rocket and Zager scene: Kept
Scene with Ash's current pokemon: Kept.
Ash, Iris and Cilan holding hands: Kept
Character montage with the older characters: Kept until Virgil.
Scene with all the gloe holding hands: Kept ut not all the character are seen and the center is moving.

Later, the 9 members of the group pose together.
And later, they pose in group of 3.
-Umbreon, Eevee, Flareon.
-Glaceon, Jolteon, Sylveon
-Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
Ending returns for normal for a while.

They air the character montage like before until Virgil (they shopwcase the older characters) ut then the ending is interrupted by the girl group singing again.l

In the ending montage, they are only focusing in the center of the image. In it, the girls and the Eeveelutions are moving in the same rhyme

At the very end, we have an animation of the members of the group.

Last edited:
Those girls at the end are giving me a lot of insperation on the eeveelution cosplays. I actually would love to make those. :p

I still prefur the original ending animation tho, maybe it will go once the eevee short and mewtwo movie pass.

Hah, I'm late with this, but anyway. I really love the new opening. The song is really awesome if you ask me. I like they got a male singer for once instead of a female singer. When I watch episodes online I actually watch the opening, whereas with other openings I always skipped them. It really gives me this summery feel :-D The ending is cool too of course, but I don't like the song as much as I like the opening song. The footage used in the ending is the best of course. Awesome fanservice.

Just listened the full opening version on Youtube... Seems Bulbapedia has not updated the full lyrics and translation. The TV Opening is the first 1:30 of the full song.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom