• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

The new arc "Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventures" would focus on Satoshi's adventure in the Decolora Islands.

Read more on Bulbanews

Sounds like a filler series while waiting for XY. Only interesting bit is the osowatt sp? Island which suggests that pokemon leaving. This hints towards keeping a few bw pokes into xy anime and not a full new trainer nub or full dump of pokes bar pikachu.

This hints towards keeping a few bw pokes into xy anime and not a full new trainer nub or full dump of pokes bar pikachu.
I don't see how it hints at that at all. Oshawott will probably stay until the end of Best Wishes, but I don't see it being carried over to the next series, which is saying something since it trumps the rest of the Unova roster in popularity.

There is usually one Pokémon movie for each season in the dub so ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening will be the movie for Pokémon: Adventures in Unova. I assume that there will not be any other dubbed season in generation V because M16 will be the last Generation V movie so I think Adventures in Unova wouldn't be a suitable season title when Ash enter the Decolora Islands in the dub.

So , It going to be just some boring filler about Ash & co dancing with cute little pokemon friend .
Again writers pissed me off !
By the way , Orange League didn't did any good development to Ash.
Gary who just simply trained became stronger then Ash without even trying something like Orange League .
It didn't gave Ash any glory ether since practically anybody outside of Orange Island doesn't know about Orange League.
These Name-only League are just a waste of time .
Even if Ash beat some guy with Legendary Pokemon , It would make him look good.
Not after his defect against a scatter brain who used 1 less pokemon in unova League .
Instate it will make that trainer with legendary Pokemon lamer .
Writer could just make a tournament where Ash beat Kotetsu in full battle by using only his unova Pokemon .
At least , That would have regain some dignity Ash lost but I guess I was hope too good since Writer consider doing anything good for Ash a crime !

There is usually one Pokémon movie for each season in the dub so ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening will be the movie for Pokémon: Adventures in Unova. I assume that there will not be any other dubbed season in generation V because M16 will be the last Generation V movie so I think Adventures in Unova wouldn't be a suitable season title when Ash enter the Decolora Islands in the dub.

Since the Japanese anime basically is doing seasons now I wish the dub would follow those rather than their own arbitrary 48/49-episode ones, but since "Best Wishes Season 2" was completely ignored I don't have high hopes for the Decolora Islands getting their own either.

This is just getting sad at this point. I'm glad I stopped watching the anime before I lost my sanity with how bad it's gotten.

This is just getting sad at this point. I'm glad I stopped watching the anime before I lost my sanity with how bad it's gotten.
Just the XY Series !
Then I'm dropping this series for good if the XY series reveal to be another troll !
And , It look like Ash achieve nothing but Humiliation in Unova !
No matter what achieve in Decolora , It wouldn't count !
Because Decolora is an archipelago so it probably a place outside Kento like Orange League .

You know, it's obvious that they've ran out of ideas at this point. I mean, we finally got a season-long story arc in the form of Episode N, and now Ash is just going to a bunch of islands with no real plot development at all. I wouldn't be surprised if this arc's main plot was a tournament that Ash participates in that shows off Gen 6 Pokemon and then Ash decides to go to the Gen 6 region after losing.

You know, it's obvious that they've ran out of ideas at this point. I mean, we finally got a season-long story arc in the form of Episode N, and now Ash is just going to a bunch of islands with no real plot development at all. I wouldn't be surprised if this arc's main plot was a tournament that Ash participates in that shows off Gen 6 Pokemon and then Ash decides to go to the Gen 6 region after losing.

Thats all they can do !
Seriously , I would call the Anime Writer Coward !
They are so afraid of ''Moving Forward'' with the story that they prefer surviving like a cockroach !
They are afraid that if they finish Ash's story and replace Ash with another protagonist then the show will lose their popularity .
Can't they see that the show already losing their Popularity ?
It really piss me off that They give to life lesson about ''Moving Forward'' in the Anime when they themself doesn't have the guts to ''Move Forward'' .
You know , If only Japanese fan start giving them 0 rating , The show might have improved !
Or If TV Tokyo threaten them by saying that if The next series going to be another Troll then they will cancel the show !
I can't believe Fairy Tail is one getting cancel.
Plus , Does Writer think that another lame 1 on 1 Tournament will make everything good again ?
Only A League-like Full Battle Tournament hosted by 2 or 3 E4 Champion Where Ash Completely crush Kotetsu & Trip in a full battle using only Unova Pokemon and lose to someone WORTHY Might just make up for some horrible plot in Worst Wishs.

If Decolora doesn't have anything like that then its nothing but a Waste of time no matter how many cute little Pokemon they bring for Ash to dance with .
Pokemon is a Kids Anime , But It isn't ''Baby Girl Anime'' !

Mmm, so it looks like I'm going to be dropping the anime again after picking it back up with Episode N. I have zero interest in a filler saga.

Thats all they can do !
Seriously , I would call the Anime Writer Coward !
They are so afraid of ''Moving Forward'' with the story that they prefer surviving like a cockroach !
They are afraid that if they finish Ash's story and replace Ash with another protagonist then the show will lose their popularity .
Can't they see that the show already losing their Popularity ?
It really piss me off that They give to life lesson about ''Moving Forward'' in the Anime when they themself doesn't have the guts to ''Move Forward'' .
You know , If only Japanese fan start giving them 0 rating , The show might have improved !
Or If TV Tokyo threaten them by saying that if The next series going to be another Troll then they will cancel the show !
I can't believe Fairy Tail is one getting cancel.
Plus , Does Writer think that another lame 1 on 1 Tournament will make everything good again ?
Only A League-like Full Battle Tournament hosted by 2 or 3 E4 Champion Where Ash Completely crush Kotetsu & Trip in a full battle using only Unova Pokemon and lose to someone WORTHY Might just make up for some horrible plot in Worst Wishs.

If Decolora doesn't have anything like that then its nothing but a Waste of time no matter how many cute little Pokemon they bring for Ash to dance with .
Pokemon is a Kids Anime , But It isn't ''Baby Girl Anime'' !

That's probably my biggest problem with the Pokemon anime is the fact that it simply REFUSES to change, 15+ years and it's simply recycling the same plot-lines over and over, and it's not even trying to do anything new. The games have changed and evolved so much over the course of 5 generations, and the anime is still where it was in it's early seasons. We're almost at Gen 6, and hearing about this new filler arc is just sad.

The main job of a series is to keep viewers interested while also trying to attract new audiences, but when you just do the exact same things over and over, people are driven away from a series, and it begins to lose ratings. The Pokemon anime is essentially trapped in an endless loop, and it's doing nothing to get out of it.

If they plan to make Ash win a league like they did with the Orange League, maybe I'll watch it. At least Ash winning SOMETHING will be a good thing.

Filler region, designed for a filler arc, with lots of ties to Gen 6. Ash's Oshawott may leave/evolve, Ash may catch a Sableye, we may see Sylveon/Virgil, we may see BW Fourth Pokemon Tournament, we WILL see Jirachi, Rotom, and some other legends and Iris' plot will finally finish.

The only unexpected about that was the filler region.

I wonder how many New fan Best Wishs got for Pokemon ?
After All , Writer abandon older fan for them !
I guess we all now know why Oshawott hardly getting any development !
Because Writer was planning to damping that thing so they made him super annoying to us .
I wonder if its the same case with Ash .
Seriously if Writer wanted to replace Ash then wouldn't it be better if Writer let Ash do everything he left to Do ?
Like-

-Winning a League

-Beating An E4 Champion

-Participate in PMT

-Becoming Pokemon Master .

Which way is better ?
1) Letting Ash do everything he left to do So people has no complain about replacing him.
Or
2) Making Ash super lame so people get disgusted with him & Doesn't want to see him .
I prefer the 1st way !
Because the 2nd one is a outsmart way to replace a Protagonist !
If Writer follow the 2nd way then I think All Ash-fan should ...............!
I can't say it because this form rule !
I don't get it !
If Ash was going to lose this miserably in Unova League then why didn't writer just let Ash win first Don Tournament ?
Why ?
Is it because Ash will come back to Unova in order to win PMT ?
Ya right , There hardly any possibility of Ash winning a League !
Forget about PMT !

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say that at the start of the franchise the games and anime where separate and although I loved the games I always loved the Anime more for its complexity. Yet now it seems that the anime is purely just around to promote the games when needed, since there isn't a new game out yet to promote they just do whatever in the anime and do not care about the fans!

A filler arc was necessary as there was no Battle Frontier in Unova (Sinnoh is too old and the Battle Subway/PWT cannot be stretched out that much), Team Plasma already got an arc, and since BW finished before the next generation stated it is far too early for XY.

The writers main focus is on the new audience. They still care about long-time fans and give us stuff sometimes (e.g. the Charizard episode we just had), but the focus is on the fresh fans, and too much character development can result in needing to backtrack too many episodes to adequately understand the plot.

Here's an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka, where he basically says that they focus on the new fans and the plot can be repetitive for that reason.
Pokebeach said:
Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.

A filler arc was necessary as there was no Battle Frontier in Unova (Sinnoh is too old and the Battle Subway/PWT cannot be stretched out that much), Team Plasma already got an arc, and since BW finished before the next generation stated it is far too early for XY.

The writers main focus is on the new audience. They still care about long-time fans and give us stuff sometimes (e.g. the Charizard episode we just had), but the focus is on the fresh fans, and too much character development can result in needing to backtrack too many episodes to adequately understand the plot.

Here's an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka, where he basically says that they focus on the new fans and the plot can be repetitive for that reason.
Pokebeach said:
Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.

If there main focus is only new fan then isn't it better to end Ash's story & start A NEW SERIES WITH A NEW PROTAGONIST FOR NEWER FAN !
If they doesn't care about older fan they why still keeping Ash .
Are they afraid that the show will lose their popularity if they finish Ash's story and then replace him.
One part they care about only new fan while another part they doesn't want to finish Ash's story and start with new protagonist because they afraid that old fan will leave the show.
Its piss me off !
They doesn't care about older fan but again they doesn't want to lose older fan .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom