• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N announced: N is coming to Best Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N announced: N is coming to Best Wishes

After nearly two years since the Tohoku tsunami, N is finally coming to Best Wishes! After the airing of BW104 there was a breif teaser trailer for Best Wishes! Season 2: Episode N which shows him walking down a staircase.

Read more on Bulbanews

I am happy that N is coming to the anime. I think that this article does not prove that Team Plasma will also appear in the anime since N retired from Team Plasma in Black 2 and White 2.

Well, that's in-game canon. There's still a possibility that N is still part of Team Plasma in anime canon.

Oooh~ I'll have to watch this once it comes out, if I can find a way to o.o I've been waiting for this!

Next week, heads will turn a la Linda Blair. It seems that the well-spoken former King of Team Plasma (N) will make a third visit to the Unova Region. However, it won't be in the games that he makes his return (as far as anyone knows). Nor will it be in the trading card game. The anime has no mention of Team Plasma's leader or Team Plasma, though Giovanni mentioned them in two episodes that have not been aired and have been indefinitely postponed due to the Great Tohoku Earthquake in Japan, "Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma" Parts 1 and 2. However, N will make his first appearance, in an upcoming episode, tentatively titled, "ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN" [Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 - Episode N]. Next week's episode may also mark a new chapter (milestone) in the characters' journey, or the anime program itself.

Think N would make an excellent rival for Ash?

ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN and/or the milestone episode will air on TV Tokyo next Thursday, December 06, at 7:00 PM Japanese Standard Time. If you live in America and you would like to watch it, you'd have to get up pretty early on Thursday. How early, you say? Well...

If you live in the Eastern Time Zone - 5:00 AM

If you live in the Pacific Time Zone - 4:00 AM

If you live in the Mountain or Arizona Time Zone - 3:00 AM

If you live in the Atlantic Time Zone - 2:00 AM

If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, it would be the regular rising time of 6:00 AM/7:00 AM.

Last edited:
Maybe it should be noted in the article that this is not just one 'episode' but then next series for anyone who is unaware of how a series in Japan is sometimes referred to an 'episode.'

ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN and/or the milestone episode will air on TV Tokyo next Thursday, December 06, at 7:00 PM Japanese Standard Time. If you live in America and you would like to watch it, you'd have to get up pretty early on Thursday. How early, you say? Well...

If you live in the Eastern Time Zone - 5:00 AM

If you live in the Pacific Time Zone - 4:00 AM

If you live in the Mountain or Arizona Time Zone - 3:00 AM

If you live in the Atlantic Time Zone - 2:00 AM

If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, it would be the regular rising time of 6:00 AM/7:00 AM.

What's Central Time? Also, how does one even go about watching live Japanese tv from the U.S.? I think it would just be easier to just wait for the dub, especially since i don't speak Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom