• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ...

Pokémon Sunday has revealed new information on Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes, including confirming the legitimacy of a magazine scan that was leaked days ago.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Reimu" confirms earlie

Meh... Not really what I expected, but oh well.

Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Reimu" confirms earlie

I'm gonna wait until I see it to judge it. ^_^

I started watching late and I didn't see it.

Edit: I'm not too fond of Dento's eyes but Iris swinging on a vine is epic.

Last edited:

So, that scan was real. I hate new girl's design. Even worse than Dawn's. Boy looks like damn fop. Ech. Pokemon is going worse and worse.

Complain, complain.

I really like Iris. She stands out from the past characters. her design is cute too. Reimu's name is weird, but I'll get used to it. It also creeps me out that he has no eye whites though...
EDIT: According to TV Tokyo, the guys name isn't Reimu. It's Dento or something similar to that.

Last edited:

I really like how the anime is looking so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, this is the teaser for the anime, right? If so, why wasn't Ash in it?

I really like how the anime is looking so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, this is the teaser for the anime, right? If so, why wasn't Ash in it?

Maybe he's been demoted to side character? I'd like that (I think that Ash has the personality of a rock; it's been eroded over time) but everyone else would FLIP OUT

No, Ash is explicitly mentioned in the voiceover and text as being a hero.

No, Ash is explicitly mentioned in the voiceover and text as being a hero.

Yeah, I didn't see that happening anyway.

T_T

Darn. More "ASH IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON WHO EVER LIVED AND IS RECKLESS BUT NEVER SUFFERS SO YOU SHOULD ALL WORSHIP HIM"

Give her an Aipom and she could be Dora the Explorer, anime style.

Reimu reminds me of Darach. Does this mean that Ash will be replaced? If so, that probably means that Brock will be leaving as well, and possibly for good this time (something I'm not happy about.) It's a pity though that the made some random people for the main characters instead of using the PCs.

EDIT: Okay, so Ash isn't being replaced. Damn. Oh well, at least that makes it more likely that Brock's coming along as well; like always, though, he will probably be absent for a short time.

Iris: Black Teenage Tarzan!

Oh, I had come up with this crazy theory as to why Ash wouldn't be in the anime, but oh well. I don't mind him being in the anime, (it's not like a have a choice anyways) but it would be cool if there was a bit of a change.

EDIT:

@regiruler: I would hate for Brock to leave also. He is my favorite character.

Iris: Her hair is hammerspace itself!

Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlie

EDIT: Okay, so Ash isn't being replaced. Damn. Oh well, at least that makes it more likely that Brock's coming along as well; like always, though, he will probably be absent for a short time.

This guy is a butler.

You know, the kind that cooks for people?

Meaning Brock would become even more redundant if he remained, since that's all Brock contributes to the show anymore.

Ash doesn't need HIS own butler mommy to come along if Iris is bringing hers.

Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlie

This guy is a butler.

You know, the kind that cooks for people?

Meaning Brock would become even more redundant if he remained, since that's all Brock contributes to the show anymore.

Ash doesn't need HIS own butler mommy to come along if Iris is bringing hers.

That explanation made so much sense that now I'm sad. Thanks a lot. :(

Wotter's eyes when it first appears..

Haters gonna hate. I love Iris and the boy, Dento right, is pretty cool looking. His eyes look better then in the scan. They look more normal.

But seriously, Iris doesn't seem black to me. Of Hispanic or general South American decent? Maybe.

Last edited:

On Iris: I think this should be the name of Iris/Ash's inevitable ship:

NeverGoBackShipping. (from: Once you go black, you never go back!)

I say that by August 2nd, Rule 34 will kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom