• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

According to me, the upcoming eps of Pokemon BW series

- Ash will capture Klink respectively
- Hilda will appear on next episode (maybe up to 50 episodes)
- Ash will tag battle with Iris and defeated Trip and Hilda
- Cilan will capture Petilil
- Ash, Iris, and Trip will be a trio of guardians (on my brain)
- I am sure Paul, Barry, and May will appear in different episodes
- Trip will own a Milotic

During the Unova league tournament that's inevitabley going to come, I want it to be disrupted by Team Plasma's Castle rising out of the ground (like in the games) and a 3-5 episode long thing of everyone tryng to stop Team Plasma.

Also an episode in the Dragonspiral tower where N catches both Reshiram and Zekrom.

According to me, the upcoming eps of Pokemon BW series

- Ash will capture Klink respectively

Hmm...I kind of wish there was some episode title that played off of Klink's name. "Conveniently Common Klink", maybe? Or too risky? :XD2:

The Pokemon Musical screams opportunities for an American Idol Parody. Ash, Iris, Cilan and Bianca sign up to compete in a competition that includes both them singing and a Pokemon of their choice doing an appeal. Bring back some coordinators for this special arc.

The contestants:
Ash
Iris
Cilan
Bianca
Misty
May
Dawn
Jessie (making a comeback as Jessalina)

Elesa would be one of the judges, and she'd be a pop superstar as well as a model. Maybe Burgh as judge No. 2, IDK for judge number 3 yet. Trip would not compete as he'd find it lame and immature.

Each round they'd have to sing a new song and use a new Pokemon for their appeal, according to the theme weeks. To keep it from getting too long, perhaps eliminate 2 a week instead of just 1?

P.S. I know this is a completely unrealistic idea but I thought i'd be fun to post :spin:

I won't mind seeing Ash shocked by Dawn if she appear in an episode and reveals that she has won the Grand Festival in Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh and eventually take up the Gym challenge and actually win 1 or 2 league. Buneary becoming a top star for all magazines even in Unova. Ash will be like WOW and faints.

ash brings his gibble back to help train iris's axew... as a result they both evolve

i was a bit upset that gibble diddnt get much spotlight and i think this would be a perfect moment to bring him back... and the combo with iris and axew would make it perfect to evolve both pokemon

I have an Idea and I think its good:

Biance turns out to be Barry's sister their mother and father were divorced long time ago since they where child,bianca used to live with her mother in uonova and barry lived wit his father in sinnoh,and they met each other again while barry was visiting uonova

A mind's a terrible thing to waste:

While passing through a city, they hear a rumor that a Kanto region Gym Leader is in the hospital, having been a victim of an attack from a Munna. Ash and Co. go to see who it is and Ash is shocked to learn that it is Misty. Anxious to find who's responsible, he discovers it was Tyson, testing a captured Munna for Team Rocket.

To be more realistic:
Musical episode: Cabernet comes back full force. She might have gotten a bit smarter (or not), but Cilan still beats her in every way.

"Zorua of the Lostlorn Forest" (Unfortunately, it won't be the same Zorua from the movie). Trip has four badges and gets (one of) the Zorua.

Back at Nimbasa, Ash and friends meet N for the first time. around the same place you do: the ferris wheel. They never find out his true motive, but Cilan likes him for his ability to understand Pokémon the way he does.

Gym Battle: Vs. Elesa

After the Gym battle (route 5), Ash meets and battles Cheren and loses. And then Bianca shows up and Cheren runs away embarrassed (take a guess why).

"Zorua of the Lostlorn Forest" (Unfortunately, it won't be the same Zorua from the movie). Trip has four badges and gets (one of) the Zorua.

Wish it was. At least Ash would keep one of his promises.

I have a few ideas:

- Iris entering a typical American "Beauty Pageant" with Elesa as a judge. But they have also to focus on Pokémon, like the Hearthome Collection. (Bianca also entering it)
That Would Be A Cool Episode but it might not happen because it's made in Japan

And My Idea Is Ash&His Friends Enter A Musical Dressed As Pokemon

That Would Be A Cool Episode but it might not happen because it's made in Japan

*cough* Lt. Surge and Fantina *cough*

I really want to see Cheren sometime soon. After Ash wins a badge from the Nimbasa Gym, he comes outside to see Cheren. Cheren notices Ash with the badge, shows that he also has it too, and challenges Ash to a battle.

These would be in Nimbasa City:

Nimbasa City's Musical Theater! Iris Enters With Emolga!!
When Ash and his friends reach Nimbasa City, they discover the Musical Theater. Iris decides to enter with her Emolga; however, what will happen when Iris and Emolga takes on Bianca and Minccino?

Main events: Iris enters and wins the Pokemon Musical.

Battle Subway! Tag Battle; Ash and Iris VS Ingo and Emmet!!
Ash and Iris decide to enter the Battle Subway. However, will they be able to fight perfectly in a double battle against the leaders Ingo and Emmet?

Main events: Ash and Iris enter the Battle Subway.

Anville Town! Grimsley of the Elite Four!!
While Ash and his friends travel to Anville Town, they meet Elite Four member Grimsley, who Ash naturally battles.

Main events: Ash battles Grimsley.

This would occur somewhere between BW070 and BW080:

Mistralton PokeRinger Competition! Ash's Tranquill VS Trip's Tranquill!!
As Ash and his friends reach Mistralton City to get the sixth badge, Ash finds out another PokeRinger competition is about to start. Seeing as Ash won the Hoenn and Sinnoh ones, he thinks he will win the Unova one; however, will Tranquill be able to get past Trip's Tranquill, and Skyla's Swanna?

Main events: The Unova PokeRinger begins, Ash's Tranquill evolves into Unfezant.

- Triple Tag Battle - Ash, Iris and Cilan VS Bianca, Shooti and Cheren(u exist?) just because

- Cabernet's Return, Cabernet VS Cilan ends in a tie

- Obstacle Race Episode featuring Tepig, Axew and Pansage

- Cilan VS Bianca

I have another idea for a future episode. May is in Unova but she is a detective. Ash then decides to work with her because he misses her so much. May and Ash later witness a murder and it turns out that Iris killed Cilan.

It would be cool if we had an episode like the episode with the island of giant Pokemon! :D

I like some of the ideas that some of you came up with especially the mini brock arc.

Three two part episodes
1) Ash vs team rocket: Ash getting invited to battle a famous trainer, but it is a trap set for him and gets captured. Ash battles Giovanni, Jessie, and James in a battle. He confronts them about Meowth. He gets injuried in the intensive battle.
2) Tales of Ash: Cilan and Iris calls up Ash's old friends and tell them about some of Ash's moments and battles and best memories that they have of him. Ash comes around and happy to be reunited with them.
3) Rematch battle Ash vs Giovanni They invade team rocket's hideout. They spilt up so Ash only has to deal with giovanni. They battle gets interputted by mewtwo sacfricing itself to save Ash because the times that Ash saved it. They get away from the hideout. Ash's old friends went back to their journies, while Ash, cilan and Iris went towards the next gym.

A four part episode: The return of the mirage master
where professor oak get kidnapped and Ash is in danger, and get kidnapped as well. Cilan and Iris injuried from an intense battle with them. Brock, Misty, gary, May, Max and dawn come to rescue them.

Last edited by a moderator:
the twerps arrive at the moor of iccirus and its bitter cold. then cilan slips on to a frozen lake. ash and iris wants to help him but then the ice started to crack! cilan who is still trying his best stay up right relizeiz the ice is cracking and freaks out.

i'll countiu this episode tomorow ;P

An unexpected duo

Langley reappears and challenge Iris, but TR attacks trying to steal the gang's pokemon and end kidnapping Iris, Cilan and Ash's pokemon, except for oshawott. Ash and Langley have to work together to save them. On the way, Ash displays some previous knowledge he learn from his old friends to track the rockets. Ash pull an old trick and oshawott performs ice aqua jet with Langley's beartic help to blast TR off. At the end, Langley asks why Ash didn't show these abilities before. Ash say he likes the "funny way" more. Langley develop a mild crush on Ash.

Child's play is over

Ash loses to N in a beastly battle and pikachu ends up severly injured. Meanwhile, Trip comes to the same pokemon center and, knowing about Ash's defeat to N, Trip mocks him about know his place. In a serious face, Ash says he have no time to him now and Trip challenge him to a triple battle. To everyone's surprise, Ash totally curbstomps Trip, saying he'll start to taking the things seriously now, with his total power, to never let pikachu get that injured again. Now, it's Ash's time to ignore Trip.

Old friends, new ways (three parts' arc).

Dawn and Zoey comes to Unova to an special event to introduce the contests in the region. Ash is glad to see his old friend and partner again and decide support Dawn and enter the competition debut with leavanny and tranquill. Cilan and Iris obviously enter too. Playing a show on the entire tournament, tranquill (which evolve into unfezant by the finals) and leavanny get fascinated by the constest world. Ash let the two go with Dawn, to help her with Houenn's grand festival.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom