• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Good Morning to all of you my friends,

How are you? Are you fine?

I hope you are doing great.

In this thread, gladly I am glad to do a new thread about best wishes which is in my opinion I'd one of the best anime season. In reality, i thought about this thread since few years but i always say why i do a new thread if no answers to much and no one will post to me. Yes, i am happy to see your opinions in my this thread but I will be more happy if someone talk with me like my posts qnd so on.

Anyway, let's back to work. I love to say my opinion in Poketto Monsutaa Besuto Uisshu! Season. Maybe I will wrote a lot of things and talk about the entire season entire episodes so heads up please be ready please my friends

Let's begin about the season:-

OPE14.png

OPJ14.png

@. The song was very good. I loved the opening number one. It was very good and very funny two

The japanese dub op 1 were very good also. I loved hajimeta no basho hajimeta no kaze hajimete janai no wa koto dokidoki. It is was good and so I love it so much too.

I didn't heard the ending as you know, I only saw the eng dub and few times saw the jap season. But maybe I will hear it today hahaha .

season14_ep01_ss01.jpg

BW001.png

@. First episode was good but perfect but good. I loved the Girl Professor Aurea Juniper. She and her team were very friendly with Ash and his family I like Professor OAK but I love Ash's Mom as character more than him.

Ash were interested in new pokemons which never been seen in thile entire season and the good is that unova doesn't had the pokemons in seasons such as sinnoh, kanto, and others. Only unova except undella Town for sure.

The team Rocket were good in this season. They were very smart agents however always the motto is changed hahaha however the music was same as it was in sinnoh region so why? They fought with Ash until the cloud and the pokemon inside the cloud are came. I love the turbo spaceship pokemons hahaha

So, seeing someone new pokemons are fine. I more with Reshiram then Zekrom but when I got Zekromy on the geam then I saw it is not that bad pokemon. The best always is kyurem. Anyway, as always Pikachu can't do any move until the new move or the problems is solving which is OK for few times but not in all seasons and times so I didn't like the same ways of doing the new attack. The flash of the attacks were good such as the flash of Volt tackle was much bater than it was in sinnoh region. The colour of the season is much better than the sinnoh region. Another example, for instance, look to iron tail attack was more better as tail become such as iron.

Anyway, back to what I said before. During the episode it was good until this stupid annoying person Trip the basic staff person come. Really this basic as you are so stupid in basic. They wanted to do a new shinji. Anyway, the game were frustrating so much. In reality Ash will beat him 3-0 if he want not only one zero. I do love snivy so much and love snivy's evolution too but I hoped that bel is the one who had snivy and it evolutions. Anyway, until now the match were bad until the ending of the episode.

Screenshot_20220614-100650_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-100945_Video Player.jpg

@ the second episodes was the same good but the bad is the entire IRIS And AXRW Entering the Anime by force. Other than that then it is a good or fine episode but not perfect
I do have a nice moments in this episode and I will talk about it now.

The episodes were ban with few friendly moments as I like how professor Aurea Juniper were interested in Ash and encouraged him to move on and do his best. Saying hi and bye. Hi and welcome to unova world and bye say later when you will back to kanto.

Ash trying to find a pokemons also were good not perfect. In that time the worst character ever IRIS with her awful worst pokemon Axew came to anime as she meant with Ash.

During the night and the time for relaxing as Ash didn't catched any pokemon and look for new pokemon. In that time, team rocket got a new pokemon Woobat in the Cave. Ash meant with Deerling (Japanese: シキジカ Shikijika) agin whi h is one of my best pokemons. I hoped Ash catched it with catch pidove. I love the female pidove and its evolution trinquill and female unveazent. So glad that Ash had the female one. However unhappy that the Darling Deerling (Japanese: シキジカ Shikijika) hasn't been catches by him.

Anyway, he did his best and never gave up so the result was good as he good pidove however it will be the best if hile got the DarlingDeerling (Japanese: シキジカ Shikijika) too so I will cry hahaha.

However, as always then during the happy time then the worst character ever always come to kill the mood by her wrist stupid moment that never been nice or even at least a funny no it is annoying frustrating and boring comment which is you are sick a kid a little kid. But in reality then you are the worst kid ever with your awful pokemons.

Anyway, team rocket got pikachu and axew and I loved the moment when she be ame a little kid as Ash beat her in jumping even if she think that she is the jungle girl even if I think that hlshe is garbage jingle girl.

The episode finished with catching the boring mijimeru [Oshawott]. I didn't want him to catch but still I will try to accept it even If I don't want.

That's it for the second episode. So let's move on.

season14_ep03_ss01.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-105151_Video Player.jpg

@let begin the episode three were the same. I like it but I don't want IRis her axew and Oshawott to be there but it good in these things. One of the things, then I like sandile and its evolution special the sun glasses sandile sun which is the leader.

The episode began with Ash getting Oshawott and looking for its pokeball. Iris wants to follow him which I hoped that he thought her away without asking.

Last edited:
I will complete later so please wait

Last edited:
I knew that no one will care so I stopped writing. Fo sure I asked you to wait for posting but I also explained why I don't want to do a new thread

Because always say why i do a new thread if no answers to much and no one will post to me. Yes, i am happy to see your opinions in my this thread but I will be more happy if someone talk with me like my posts qnd so on

This forum is anti best wishes, so maybe that’s why there aren’t replies.

Thanks for your answer but still I am sure no one will answer me even if they post.

I lo e the character in your avatar. Why anti best wishe?

Juniper is a very underrated character. She's someone that should be fun to hang around.

Best Wishes is a great opening song-wise. Animation-wise the idea wasn't bad but it surely needed more versions.

Thanks for your answer but still I am sure no one will answer me even if they post.

I lo e the character in your avatar. Why anti best wishe?
Let's just say that Best Wishes had some issues with the writing and how the characters were handled. People always want to say that Iris is the worst thing, but I can't agree when Cameron exists (no offense to the people who like him).

Let's just say that Best Wishes had some issues with the writing and how the characters were handled. People always want to say that Iris is the worst thing, but I can't agree when Cameron exists (no offense to the people who like him).

For me, the two of then are the worst with Trip also. I hate them both.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom