• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes's Trio in Realtion to the Tao Trio

do you think it might be a connection?

• Yes

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
I was talking to the user 00poke maniac, and we realised something... you guys remember Iris's and Cilan's disagreements in the Museum Episode? so, we were speculating that perhaps their differences could relate to Zekrom and Reshiram, Iris Being like Zekrom, she's wilder and more energetic, and Cilan is like Reshiram, cause they're both more elegant, calm and sophisticated, and Satoshi, who is clearly more like zekrom, but he also relates a bit to Reshiram in his training Philosophy, so combining elements of both, he could be like Kyurem, and perhaps, their choice of charaters could have been to play with the Duality and balance themes of this Gen...

Do You guys agree?

Last edited:
I always thought the Rockets would play some part in Reshiram/Zekrom story, because
2rp3cl1.jpg

Crap your right.

Zekrom-Iris-African American-Black
Reshiram-Dent-Caucasian-White
Kyuurem-Satoshi/Ash-Japanese

Crap your right.

Dats racist! :D

Your post really makes sense. Im starting to believe there really is a connection

The trio is always as such: id, ego, and super-ego. There's a trio in order to balance each other out. It has always been like this:

Ash (id), Misty (ego), Brock (superego)
Ash (id), May and Max (ego), Brock (superego)
Dawn (id), Ash (ego), Brock (superego)

Okay, not exactly correct, but that's how I see it. The point is, they're suppsoed to balance each other out. It'd be the same with or without the Tao trio.

I remember people speculating some time ago that Iris would represent black and Dent would represent white, while Ash is in the middle. Sounds like a good idea to me - maybe it could get them all involved in whatever plot surrounds the legendaries.

WTFFFFF how is ash asian'' he looks nothing like 1

1 word - FAIL!!!!!!!

Yes, it makes sense and I agree.

Crap your right.

Iris isn't based in a African American... She is based more in the hindu people. But I got your point.

Crap your right.

Iris isn't based in a African American... She is based more in the hindu people. But I got your point.
10wlmdg.gif

hey maybe Iris is just a PoC because the writers acknowledge there's more races than just whitey in the Pokemon universe. What a concept.

Last edited:
10wlmdg.gif

hey maybe Iris is just a PoC because the writers acknowledge there's more races than just whitey in the Pokemon universe. What a concept.

You do know that the races thing wasn't brought up by me in the thread don't you?
IMO, i hate to mini-mod but the races are irrelevant, we should stop disscussing the races, please, i really don't want this thread to be closed by such reasons...

Last edited:

Not really Isshu is America mostly consisting of Black and White(Game reference not intended), She's got the hair like Black People, and she's gotta American name and Aloe's got the same hair.

Anyway it'd be a bit strange to see HUGE LEGENDARY REPERESENT tiny trainers.

Not really Isshu is America mostly consisting of Black and White(Game reference not intended), She's got the hair like Black People, and she's gotta American name and Aloe's got the same hair.

Anyway it'd be a bit strange to see HUGE LEGENDARY REPERESENT tiny trainers.

IMO, i hate to mini-mod but the races are irrelevant, we should stop disscussing the races, please, i really don't want this thread to be closed by such reasons...

Seriously, Please...
and its the other way around, they may represent the GIANT LEGENDARIES, not the GIANT LEGENDARIES REPRESENTING TINY PEOPLE.

You do know that the races thing wasn't brought up by me in the thread don't you?

Apologies. I edited your quote out.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom