• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best/Worst Walking Sprites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar9
Chikorita is definitley one of the worst walking sprites I've ever seen.

Agree'd.

My eyes hurt when I see it.

it looks like its fainted!

Best? Love Quagsire.
Worst? Lugia. Sick Pokemon and all, but that walking sprite... Ugh!

To me, the worst are easily Volbeat/Illumise. Their heads look so awfully huge in comparison to the rest of their bodies, especially on the side view.

Best - Buizel (obviously), Spoink, Chingling, Empoleon, Swellow, Persian, Ninetales

Worst - Chikorita, Lugia... others, but I can't think of any at the moment.

I love Bayleef, Totodile and Butterfree's sprites.

Personally I think Chikorita's looks odd. Love the feature though.

Eevee and all its evolutions have the best sprites in the overworld. I'd like to have all of them following me at once.

Eevee and all its evolutions have the best sprites in the overworld. I'd like to have all of them following me at once.

Agreed. Maybe have them all in a line directly behind you...or some ridiculous wave. Either way, that'd be intense/awesome.

I do not care for Drapion in the overworld. Sorry, Drapion, you know I love you but you look like shit when not battling.

Get over yourself and I'll give you a Poffin. :3

Diglett's sprites are so awesome. IN the Pokeathlon, it doesn't jump. It goes UNDERGROUND. So cool.

My favorite so far has been either Rayquaza or REgigigas. They're both collosal and fun to walk around with. I really wish people had more reaction to the pokemon behind you. I Really do. XD

However, I disliked Ho-oh. It looked so awesome on the Bell towe, gracefully gliding in place. It was amazing. Then I caught it, took it out, and was like...."That's Ho-oh?"

Ever looked at how a Pinsir looks walking behind you? looks like its gonna Guillotine you the moment it gets angry.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom