• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Beta reading?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi, not sure if this is allowed here but I need someone to beta read a short one shot I wrote. I posted it last night, but I didn’t like how it sounded. I’ll make some edits, but I’d like someone to read it over too. I think I find myself making slight thematic errors, like introducing something in the beginning and forgetting about it near the end.

It’s my Yancy and Curtis non-ship fluff one shot that’s on my “Lissi likes to write” thread. If someone could leave some tips or edits in a pm (without being tooo harsh), that would be very much appreciated!

Oh and if this isn’t allowed you can delete it

Back
Top Bottom