• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 6 - Fur Dyed Red - 9/20/12

Vote: Belarus.

And I trusted you. ;_;

Wait lynch-proof? Where did she claim that?

wat ._.

Well, um...

You'll be wasting a day phase, you know. T_T But, if that proves my role real and therefore that I'm truly town...

/shrug

Belarus. : VI (Buoy, Human, FinalArcadia, Baron Dante, Midorikawa, Tsutarja)

"Fairly certain that Belarus. is a godfather. It was really a mistake for her to claim lynchproof when there was already a 1-shot lynch immunity person who'd died, and I've noticed her taking on the suspicions of others to try and attack people with it. She's afraid of her 'scumhunting' leading to her death, but expecting death for no real reason -- especially since, imo, Belarus isn't a 'threatening' player as such -- seems a little scummy to me."

Yes, I know that there's already been a 1x lynchproof player. Difference being--however little--that I'm completely lynchproof. Why HCL would give two townies pretty much the same role, I don't really know, but who the hell am I to question her hosting. It's not my place.

When exactly did I say I was afraid of death? I honestly don't remember ever saying anything remotely like that. Yes, I know I'm a horrible player. ._. The only thing I can possibly think of was me saying that I was only scumhunting because I was lynchproof, considering that the one time I had tried before, I was lynched. Being completely lynchproof negated that option, and as such, I attempted to take on scumhunting.

If Belarus. really is town, so be it, but I've had my doubts for a very long time about her, and her claim, especially in these circumstances, as well as her in-game behaviour not matching this claim, makes me doubt her even more.

Again, how is my game behavior not matching my claim? I honestly don't see how it isn't; being unable to be lynched should mean that I'm more willing to take risks in terms of scumhunting, which I have. Normally, I'd just be sitting in the background twiddling my thumbs; this time, I most definitely haven't been doing that.

Let's put it this way: would somebody who's lynchproof care about gaining attention? No. They'd be confident that nobody would lynch them, and, even if they tried, it would be all right. The mafia are highly unlikely to kill somebody who's scumhunting unless they want to be marked as suspicious.

Exactly. Why do you think I've been trying to scumhunt?

have i given enough reasons and logic now

No, you really haven't. Your entire argument is based on my claim not matching up with how I've been playing, which, in my opinion, it has. Have you ever seen me trying to scumhunt before? No, you haven't, except, again, in the vanilla game where someone needed to do something. First time attempting it, anyway, so that really shouldn't count, at least in my view.

/bad defense

Last edited:

wat ._.

Well, um...

You'll be wasting a day phase, you know. T_T But, if that proves my role real and therefore that I'm truly town...

Ah yes, the whole "wasting a day phase" tack. How original. We either get a confirmed mafia or a confirmed innocent out of this, pretty much.

Yes, I know that there's already been a 1x lynchproof player. Difference being--however little--that I'm completely lynchproof. Why HCL would give two townies pretty much the same role, I don't really know, but who the hell am I to question her hosting. It's not my place.

When exactly did I say I was afraid of death? I honestly don't remember ever saying anything remotely like that. Yes, I know I'm a horrible player. ._. The only thing I can possibly think of was me saying that I was only scumhunting because I was lynchproof, considering that the one time I had tried before, I was lynched. Being completely lynchproof negated that option, and as such, I attempted to take on scumhunting.

There's REALLY no point to there being a 1-shot lynchproof and a completely lynchproof player on the same alignment. It may be a case of the host not really balancing roles to a certain extent, but I'd like to believe that isn't the case.

I'm not sure where you said that, but I do seem to recall you saying something along those lines. Anyway, moving on...

Again, how is my game behavior not matching my claim? I honestly don't see how it isn't; being unable to be lynched should mean that I'm more willing to take risks in terms of scumhunting, which I have. Normally, I'd just be sitting in the background twiddling my thumbs; this time, I most definitely haven't been doing that.

You haven't been taking any *risks* in scumhunting, or even scumhunting in the normal sense of the word, which is probably the crux of this entire post. You're not actively seeking information against anybody, or even analysing posts, except for that one time you were like 'WHY WOULD THE MAFIA HAVE KILLED ATOMIC', which wasn't scumhunting. You were simply trying to find out the reason for Atomic's death, when there was really no point in doing so -- she was dead, move on. Unless she had actually raised suspicion against anybody, there was no point in taking her participation in this game any further. Seems a little 'active lurking' to me, which you readily accused Greece of earlier.

You haven't been sitting in the background, for sure, but you sort of have since you got invited into the 'alliance'. Anyway, I'd just like to reinforce the whole shabang of 'scumhunting'. What you've been doing in this game isn't scumhunting. You haven't brought up evidence against ANYBODY -- you've preferred to use the reasoning and suspicions of others and act on those. It's a pretty convenient strategy, of course -- if it goes wrong, you blame the one who started it, not getting any of the flak yourself. It's something Mintaka even noticed when she was alive and I was actually talking to her.

Exactly. Why do you think I've been trying to scumhunt?

u haven't been scumhuntin tho!!!!!!!!!

No, you really haven't. Your entire argument is based on my claim not matching up with how I've been playing, which, in my opinion, it has. Have you ever seen me trying to scumhunt before? No, you haven't, except, again, in the vanilla game where someone needed to do something. First time attempting it, anyway, so that really shouldn't count, at least in my view.

/bad defense

Not my entire argument, thank you very much. Also, 'in my opinion' isn't really a valid phrase in terms of mafia games. 'In your opinion', you could be the best mafia player in the world. Does having an opinion make something true? No. I've seen your *attempts* at scumhunting before -- in a forum where every thread is open to read, I can see anything you've done in any mafia game you've participated in, so you can't really claim that I haven't seen you do something, when, for all you know, I could have. Anything you've done can count, regardless of whether or not it's your first time, and that's not even meta.

JUSSAYIN

Ah yes, the whole "wasting a day phase" tack. How original.

Eh. Just felt like I should reaffirm my claim.... idrk.

I'm not sure where you said that, but I do seem to recall you saying something along those lines.

I'm kinda afraid to claim,

This what you're talking about?

You haven't brought up evidence against ANYBODY -- you've preferred to use the reasoning and suspicions of others and act on those. It's a pretty convenient strategy, of course -- if it goes wrong, you blame the one who started it, not getting any of the flak yourself. It's something Mintaka even noticed when she was alive and I was actually talking to her.

Did I not start the lynch against Tris79?

u haven't been scumhuntin tho!!!!!!!!!

I have a very loose definition of scumhunting. :sweatlol:

I've seen your *attempts* at scumhunting before -- in a forum where every thread is open to read, I can see anything you've done in any mafia game you've participated in, so you can't really claim that I haven't seen you do something, when, for all you know, I could have. Anything you've done can count, regardless of whether or not it's your first time, and that's not even meta.

The only time before this game that I've ever remotely tried to scumhunt was in that one vanilla mafia game. Never anywhere else.

So... not sure why you're saying that...?

Anyway, um... Doesn't look like I'm going to be changing the votes with my absolutely amazing defense. :'D and yes in case it wasn't obvious, that was sarcasm So...

/shrug

I'll probably shut up after this post unless otherwise needed.

And? That was a Day 1 random vote. I was the one to bring the logic into it.

Also, I have a period at the end of my username, just saying. :sweatlol: And you really don't need to mention me. I'm subscribed. x3;

I apologize for my recent inactivity - Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually dead days unless I finagle. Anyway, I'm on the fence... But I'm going to say Vote: Belarus.. Hopefully something comes of it... If not, at least we have a possible FoS in Buoy.

lol i have no idea whats going on

...Update pending.

73761.jpg

Attention​

1. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Sunburn;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Synthesis;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

The Zweilt and their allies thought they had finally found some type of lead. Jumping on the chance to finally get rid of what they thought to be one of their enemies…. The one who was in suspicions suddenly vanished.

Confused, the Zweilt looked around to find them. Unfortunately, they couldn’t find him. Was he telling the truth when he said he couldn’t be killed…? Is one of their believed allies really with the enemy? There was no sure way of finding out… Until it’s too late.

Nobody was lynched.

It is now Night 6. You may now use night actions. The phase will end on the Twenty Second of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Also, gonna bring this up...

This is a warning:

This is directed at a couple of you. I specifically stated in my rules to always give me conversations regarding this mafia. However, I found out that some of you had some PMs that were not given to me. I would modkill those who did this, but then that would extremely shorten the game. Next time though, I won’t hesitate to modkill if this happens again.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 6 - Escaping Suspicions? - 9/21/12

70362.gif

...Crap. I'm honestly shocked at this outcome.

Are you honestly trying to say that you think I'm a lynchproof godfather...? ._.

Exactly my point.

A fairly common modifier is to make them an on-death converter. I don't think I've ever seen it with anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom