• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 8 - Heart Break - 9/24/12

Well, I did my best. ^^

I hope you guys manage to win this.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 7 - Broken Doll - 9/24/12

76774.png

Good job on making me spit at my computer laughing again xD.

inb4 :3c

Yeah, I'm glad that I WAS FINALLY MENTIONED in the flavour text oh pls HCL, it's already obvious as to whom I am, I just can't confirm it :3. I'm glad that I was made to look like I bitchslapped this Ashley chick.

Now... TO BITCHSLAP THE REST OF THE OPTAS TO AVENGE MY HOTSUMA<3333333!

DESTINY VOTE POWER ACTIVATE!

DESTINY VOTE: SOULMASTER

Oh Hotsuma... your love shall give me more strength!

Vote: Soulmaster.

I guess.

Vote: Soulmaster.

Why would you want to laugh at my III-sama's smiling face? D:

:3c

VOTE: Soulmaster

Yay? inb4 correct again

@Soulmaster; mention him guys and why is everyone blindly following Humans votes? It's good he got Stellar Gale right but what if Soulmaster is town? Seriously guys?

Before Tsutarja died, we thought 7 people were innocent out of 11. Stellar Gale was one of the 4 we thought were scummy, so we voted him. Unless there's a godfather involved, then Soulmaster should be Mafia.

Why would you want to laugh at my III-sama's smiling face? D:

:3c

It's the funny looking face, smile and eyes that made me laugh xD

Do you have any better alternatives?

Do you have any better alternatives?

Nope. He's on the list of people who live in ScumVille. If he's Town, we'll know who the rest of the Mafia are.

More meant towards Midori, but thank you for answering anyway. x3

:thumbup:

It's the funny looking face, smile and eyes that made me laugh xD

D:<

Worked last time:

VOTE: Soulmaster

Vote: Soulmaster

Whatever.

Woah what is with this sudden vote increase on me? As far as I know I've done nothing wrong. And @Human; What's with your random vote lead?

Voting locked. Update pending.

Attention​

3. @Belarus.;
5. @mwto;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Joltik;
22. @Soulmaster;

Tooko was still crying, only finding out about Tsukumo’s death a few hours ago… Nobody could blame her of course, but they couldn’t just sit around and wait for her to cheer up. That wasn’t going to happen for a while, so Shiori decided to try something.

Walking over to Tooko, she looked at her with a face that wasn’t cold, but not warm looking either.

“Tooko… I understand how you’re feeling. Losing a loved one… But, we just can’t do nothing. We’ve gotten so close, we can’t give up now. We have to keep moving forward, for the ones that are close to us…. Alive or not.”

After saying that, Shiori walked by the door to leave. “….I have a lead. It’s up to you if you want to come or not.” Not wasting any more time, she walked outside the door.

Aya sighed and sat beside Tooko, who was still sobbing endlessly. “Miss Tooko, what should we do…? That girl was right last time, but…”

Tooko shook her head. “No, I believe in her.” Her voice cracking, she continued, “I’m…. I’m going to get rid of the Opasts. For Tsukumo, so… If she’s got even just a tiny lead, it’s better than nothing.”

Getting up and grabbing her sword, she was ready to avenge her beloved brother. “Come on, everyone! We’re going!”

Finally catching up to the black haired girl, they saw that she had already caught somebody…? A red haired man who looked… Quite shady for lack of better word.

“This is it. Another Opast... Help me out, everybody!” Shiori shouted.

Hearing that, the last Zweilt and her allies had completely decimated the Cadenza. They were finally on the right track, finding the Opasts to get rid of… But how much longer would their luck last?

Dear Soulmaster,

73448.jpg

You are Cadenza.

An Opast and one of the most ruthless and cold blooded. You were the one to get rid of Kuroto’s first partner, and you tried to kill Yuki once, until Reiga interfered. Like the other Opasts, you hate humans. You have super strength, and even leveled against Reiga. If you think your ally is against you, you won’t hesitate to get rid of them.

You can block attacks with no problem and break spells, even ones as strong as Reiga’s. Therefore, you are the strongman. If you’re the one to put in the kill, it’ll have a chance of it working no matter what. However, this ability’s percentage of working decreases each time it’s used. First it’ll work at 100%, next time it’ll be 75%, after that 50%, and so on.

You are allied with the Opasts. You win once all the Zweilt are eliminated or outnumbered.

Good luck!

Soulmaster has been lynched. He was allied with the Mafia/Opasts.

It is now Night 8. You may now use night actions. The phase will end on the Twenty Sixth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 8 - Lucky Yet Unlucky - 9/24/12

Well knew this would happen sometime. Go get them Mafia! Thanks for letting me play HCL.

I FINALLY KILLED SOMEBODY WHO IS UGLY :D! and an Optas!

OH HOTSUMA <333! I'LL KILL THE REMAINING OPTAS FOR YOU BBY!

And... I don't know who the last 2 Optas are. Well... fuck. Damn. I hope I don't get nightkilled at least . That would ruin the fun x3. @Buoy; I NEED YOU ALIVE BBY. DON'T GET NIGHTKILLED NOW PLS! @Belarus.; Being lynchproof should make you a target of the Mafia :/.

Last edited:

Update pending.

EDIT: Update will be late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom