• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 6 - Escaping Suspicions? - 9/21/12

A lynch-proof godfather would only be able to be killed by night-kill, like that's going to happen, or vig kill but if there aren't any vigilante or they are all dead it makes it impossible. Mafia having lynch proof at all is impossible as it makes them overpowered.

HCL pretty much left the flavour text ambiguous. We can't tell for sure whether or not Belarus actually IS lynchproof or whether that was just a 1-shot thing. Saying somebody is town FOR SURE without 100% solid evidence is super scummy.

@Buoy; Why would the godfather have a lynch-proof ability at all? Even if it's just a one time thing

sorry but are you for real

I'll tell you a little story about a mafia player named Buoy. He was a happy player in the land of The War Room, and suddenly, a new game appeared! It was called Pokémon Generation I Mafia. Buoy signed up immediately, and, lo and behold, he received his role! This role -- and you'll never guess, because it is SO UNBELIEVABLE -- was that he was a godfather! And that's not all: he had a one-shot lynch immunity, too!

And you truly think that a 1x lynchproof godfather just happens to be in this game and it, ever so luckily, was given to me?

I'm sorry, but...really? You want to try lynching me again? When it's getting so close to endgame, and on such a flimsy chance...? v.v;

@Buoy; Why would the godfather have a lynch-proof ability at all? Even if it's just a one time thing

I'll tell you a little story about a mafia player named Buoy. He was a happy player in the land of The War Room, and suddenly, a new game appeared! It was called Pokémon Generation I Mafia. Buoy signed up immediately, and, lo and behold, he received his role! This role -- and you'll never guess, because it is SO UNBELIEVABLE -- was that he was a godfather! And that's not all: he had a one-shot lynch immunity, too!

This made me lol.

Uh... Well, it looks like Bela was telling the truth about her lynch immunity... At the very least. She may be telling the truth about the rest of her role, too; but I don't suppose we'll know without voting, which could quite possibly result in a wasted opportunity.

This made me lol.

Uh... Well, it looks like Bela was telling the truth about her lynch immunity... At the very least. She may be telling the truth about the rest of her role, too; but I don't suppose we'll know without voting, which could quite possibly result in a wasted opportunity.

Might? It will. Seems like mafia trying to frame a town to get us to waste time so they can get in more kills

Update pending.

73750.gif

Attention​

1. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Sunburn;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Synthesis;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

Things were getting very dark… Worse by every minute. They just couldn’t afford to lose any more of their very few remaining allies.

Hotsuma was getting more and more impatient. He just had to do something. Even if it was on his own… He lost his friend, his Zweilt partner… And also Yuki. There was no way he could take it any longer. Leaving to go out the door, the other two Zweilt looked over at him.

“Hotsuma, wait! What are you doing?” Tooko asked.

Hotsuma didn’t feel like answering since he knew they wouldn’t approve, but he figured he probably should. “I’m going to get rid of those damn Opasts! Nothing’s going to get done if all just sit around and wait for clues.”

After saying that, Hotsuma slammed the door shut, leaving. Tsukumo and Tooko’s expressions saddened… Knowing they couldn’t stop him. It was too late to… Shiori also couldn’t stop him, which hurt her more than anything.

Searching around, he saw somebody nearby. It was Yuki’s friend, Uzuki. Hotsuma never met him, but heard about him before. “Hey, you. It’s dangerous over here, get away.”

Uzuki shook his head, not wanting to leave. Before Hotsuma could yell at him to leave again, a Duras entered Uzuki’s body, and started to attack Hotsuma. He usually wouldn’t hold back, but he couldn’t just kill Uzuki. He wasn’t actually evil, but the Duras was just possessing him after all…

If only time could turn back… he should have attacked back more. Due to not wanting to actually use his fire power, Hotsuma had been… Stabbed right by the heart.

He appeared shocked, but then he quickly calmed down. “I… Is this it…?”

He fell down, but he wouldn’t allow himself to go out this way… If he had to die, he was going to take somebody down with him. Not caring anymore, Hotsuma used his power and burned Uzuki, ashes falling near him.

Dear Neonsands,

73465.jpg

You are Uzuki.

“I’m the worst…. I always pin the blame on to others.”

You were Yuki’s first friend. The real reason you became his friend though, is more than just kindness. You befriended him because you thought Yuki was worse off than you were, and it made you feel better. Yuki found out about your true intentions for befriending him, but decided you were still his friend, and that when you first talked to him, it made him really happy. You were controlled by a Duras before during Walpurgis Night.

Because you were once controlled by a Duras, and because your classmates regard you as creepy and strange, you are a miller. You are Town, but will come up as Mafia. Once in the game, you can avoid all night actions. To do this, you may PM saying “Night X; Leave”. You will return the next phase, but the night you use this, you won’t be able to speak in the thread any longer. This also includes PM’s and QT’s.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck! 

Neonsands has been killed. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

“Shuusei… I’m sorry, I couldn’t avenge you.”

Dear FinalArcadia,

73449.jpg

You are Hotsuma Renjou.

“I can curse people I hate with my voice.”

Having the power to burn people with your voice, you had an incident when you were young where you tried to protect your little brother from being picked on, and burned one of the bullies by accident. Due to that, your parents were deathly afraid of you, and wanted you gone. Aware of this, you closed yourself off from people, and only spoke to Shuusei. To this day, you still have trouble opening up to people, but you’re slowly getting there with the help of Yuki and Shuusei. You have an incredibly short temper, but you’re actually a pretty nice person deep down. Shuusei is your Zweilt partner.

Shuusei being pretty much your only real friend, and also your partner, your votes toward Shuusei are halved.

Your ability to burn is powerful and effective. Due to this, you are a vigilante. Once in the game, you may PM “Night X; Kill: [User]”. Keep in mind this can only be used once.

Good luck!

FinalArcadia has been killed. She was allied with Town/Zweilt.

Hours passed since Hotsuma left, leaving everybody worried… Luka got up and left to go and look for him.

Walking around searching, he just couldn’t find him. It shouldn’t have been hard for Luka, since he could usually catch his scent with no real problem… That was not a good sign.

Taking a break near a pond, he noticed someone had been following him. Turning around, he saw that it was… Reiga.

“Reiga…” Luka remembered how Reiga was the one who killed Yuki… Angering him beyond words. He wanted to get rid of him right then and there so badly.

Alas… Of course things wouldn’t go as he hoped.

Reiga didn’t say anything, and got ready to fight. Luka wasted no time trying to kill him, but before he even got the chance to attack, Reiga got him first.

It wasn’t easy to kill an Opast… But Reiga had gotten stronger. Strong enough to deal a fatal blow to Luka.

Luka fell to his knees, blood dripping down his throat and legs like a river… Reiga began to walk away, Luka trying to get up and stop him, even if he was getting too weak to see.

“Wait!! I have to… I have to avenge Yuki…!!! If I don’t then… Then that would be like betraying him…” Luka managed to say, but soon after, fell down, his eyes closing… Forever.

Dear Elysion,

73453.jpg

You are Luka Crosszeria, or also known as Zess.

“I will never betray you.”

You’ve watched Yuki, making sure to protect him, ever since his childhood. To this day, you continue to protect him at all costs, and Yuki’s safety is always your top priority. You are loyal and kind, but most see you as cold and indifferent. Truth is though; you are somewhat standoffish to everyone but Yuki. You are an Opast, but switched to the human side.

Because of your absolute loyalty to Yuki, your votes toward him are halved.

You have a wide variety of spells and attacks, because of this, you have 1 cop check, 1 protect, and 1 lynchproof. Respectively, PM “Night X; Check: [User]”, “Night X; Protect: [User]” and the last will be automatic.

Good luck!

Elysion has been killed. She was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

It is now Day 7. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Twenty Third of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

HOLY HOPE, NOT HOTSUMA AND LUKA!!!! :bawl:

My feelings;

tumblr_m833muFED21qgp8ey.gif
75026.gif
69546.gif
69547.gif

Carry on.

/random

Yes, Rio got permission to post just this once.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 7 - Massacre of Regret - 9/22/12

Ah, damn... I really hope you guys can make a comeback, fellow townies. Best of luck!

72845.gif

Well, damn. I get the super hot guy, and this happens.

Good luck Town. Good luck, my sexy allies.

Pfft. Now that Hotsuma is dead I'm a Townie. Well damn.

Uh. What happened to the whole independent thing, @Human;?

Well fuck this!

Ugh. -.-

Hotsuma dies, I become Town. Simple as that. I have no other ability. We're screwed, the cop I know hasn't gotten any Mafia.

Well that wasn't overkill at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom