• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game - 10/1/12

Okay, so I actually went back and read the thread and QTs.

omg 10/10 guys
lol'd more than I should have at 2am

So @Human; Are you gonna be the next Paperhorse?

So @Human; Are you gonna be the next Paperhorse?

Huh?
Paperhorse was known for her psychic powers in guessing who was and wasn't mafia. And as you got 2 w/o being the cop are you becoming the next one?

Psychic powers? Are you bullshitting me? It was my undying love for @FinalArcadia; that made me get those 2 Mafia.

actually it was because Tsutarja cop checked everybody except 4 people so knowing who was Mafia was easy, but mostly it was my love for her~

Blah. GG I guess, wish I could have been around more.

Ahh, that was such a silly ending. Oh well, it was fun even though I contributed pretty much nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom