• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritage ..

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritage ...

Beyond Home Entertainment, the Australian home video distribution company, has announced that a limited edition anime collection box-set will be released Nov. 19.

Read more on Bulbanews

SammyW27

Professor Oak's Long Lost Ex
Reaction score
Re: Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritag

HOLY MOLEY! :eek:

sonic10158

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score
Re: Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritag

Beyond is such an amazing company in terms of Pokemon DVDs, probably the best in the world. I'm not sure how many seasons are available on DVD in Europe or Japan, but I know Beyond has every season available.

I wish Viz Media would do things like this too. I know I'd LOVE to have Seasons 3 and 4

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Beyond is such an amazing company in terms of Pokemon DVDs, probably the best in the world. I'm not sure how many seasons are available on DVD in Europe or Japan, but I know Beyond has every season available.
Completely agree. Unfortunately though, they don't have have the rights to all the movies, so a few of them have never been released in Australia.