• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BF Brain's Teams

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
So, since the BF is approaching, what teams do you think the Brain's will have? (They most likely will use 3).

Tucker In-Game: Salamence, Swampert, Charizard, Metagross, and Latias.

Tucker In-Anime: I think Tucker should definately use Salamence, as it hasn't had a good role in the Anime yet. I think Swampert as well since it got some small battles. He definately won't use Latias. Then Charizard or Metagross have equal chance.

Lucy In-Game: Seviper, Milotic, Shuckle, Gyrados, and Steelix.

Lucy In-Anime: Definately Seviper. I mean, it's her like mascot. Shuckle, since we have never seen a battling one yet, and they can be really defensive. I can't decide for the last one, all her others have been used alot. I'd go with Gyrados as we haven't seen one as recently as the others.

Greta In-Game: Heracross, Umbreon, Shedinja, Gengar, and Breloom.

Greta In-Anime: Shedinja, definately. They need to focus on it's unique ability more. Breloom would be cool to see battle. And Heracross, as Ash could use his against it!

Noland In-Game: Random.

Noland In-Anime: Just give him some underused, but strong Pokemon. Cloyster, Ninjask, and Octilley would be nice.

Spenser In-Game: Crobat, Arcanine, Suicune, Slaking, and Lapras.

Spenser In-Anime: Crobat, cuz it's cool. Lapras, because we never saw Ash's battle much. And Arcanine, cuz the writers love the Growlithe family.

Anabel In-Game: Alakazam, Raikou, Entei, Snorlax, and Latios.

Anabel In-Anime: Alakazam and Snorlax, since there the only non ledgendaries on her team. And, maybe a 4th gen for her last, or something good like Ampharos.

Brandon In-Game: The Regi's and The Ledgendary Birds. (Real fair the game can use all ledgendaries.....)

Brandon In-Anime: He seems to be the leader of the Brains, so maybe he could somehow of obtained the Regi's. Or, the writers should give him 3 new strong 4th gen Pokemon.

Your thoughts?

There could be some kind of story before the Battle Pyramid which explains how Brandon gets a legendary trio. The Regi's appear in the movie, so the birds seem more likely.

Or maybe there will be another trio, perhaps linked to the pyramid theme.

Hmm...the Seviper episodes could be interesting...

A recent posting on Pokeani might give a hint about what Pokemon we might see Ash face.

ファクトリーは某伝説鳥VSサトシ最強ポケモンです。
別コロは小1で既出なんで隠す必要もないんですけど、一応イヤなひともいるかもしれないので。

Like is that a episode title or something? Translation please?

Not sure about the translation, but from what one of the online translators says, a legendary bird might be involved.

BTW, to be more precise, this posting was in reference to the Battle Factory episodes.

Oh....I wonder if the Pokemon might be computer generated in the factory, because weren't they like that in the manga? That could explain a ledgendary bird.

I'd cry if they gave Brandon a beefed-up version of a "Ruin Maniac" team (yanno, the cute, pudgey, old guys you see in the desert?). Just something about the whole "pyramid" scheme makes me think of the desert in Hoenn and go "lolz he'll have Flygon, Cacturne, and Sandslash". And then it makes me violently hope I'm wrong.

Though, in replacement: fossil Pokemon? I know the anime tried to show them as amazingly rare (being, y'know, fossils), but they're not entirely legendary like the birds/golems...

Each of the Brains - save Noland and Mr. Grumpy-Pants - has one Pokemon they constantly use (i.e: one that doesn't change from their Silver to Gold teams). Tucker's Swampert, Greta's Umbreon and so forth. Lucy's was obviously Seviper... Spenser had Slaking and Anabel had Snorlax, IIRC. I would assume they'd at least keep those the same in the anime, right? Greta wouldn't be the same without her Umbreon. ;x;

They are amazingly rare...and how often have we seen them? More than any legendary! But the Battle Factory is where they would be gained. I presume they are linked enough to allow that to happen.

The Legendary has been confirmed to be Articuno if you don't already know.
Apparently it belongs to Datsura/is a rental Pokemon but we don't know for sure.

Anywhays, I'd like to see Azami with a Serpent Team [not that she would use all 6].
Seviper, Milotic, Steelix, Dragonair, Arbok, and Gyarados.

But more realistically...
Azami: Seviper, Milotic, Shuckle.

Kogome: Umbreon, Shedinja, Heracross.

Datsura: Octillery, Dunsparce, Delibird [teh Under Used]

Ukon: Crobat, Lapras, Slaking.

Rira: Snorlax, Gardevoir, Entei.

Hiisu: Salamence, Swampert, Charizard.

Jindai: Regirock, Regice, Registeel.

Ehn. I don't care too much about people having Legendaies. The Frontier Brains are supposed to equal the power of the Elite 4 [or that's what Enshida said] and since Legendaries reproduce in the anime, some being captured shouldn't pose too much of a problem. Well, that's my 2 cents.

Last edited:
some being captured shouldn't pose too much of a problem

Pokémon 2000, Legend of Thunder, capturing a Legendary in the animé is much tougher than in the games.

Movies 2 and 4 made it look so easy. Granted, movie 2 involved probably billions of dollars involved in the capture devices, but it was still near-effortless.

And speaking of 2, Arti was the only of the Bird trio not to be captured. So this one on the show will be the first captured Arti we'll see.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom