• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BGBC Summer Skirmish (A Simulator OU Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very generous :). I will put it up in the main post.

I have a Perfect Shiny Jolly Terrakion and Virizion along with a perfect Jolly Cobalion if the demand for a prize is high.

When will this tournament take place? During what time slots? I need that bit of info first.

The group stage begins on the 5th of august. That will last foir two weeks (You can play your allocated matches in any order, at any time, within these two week). after that I will give a week for the semi-finals and attempt to arrange a time for the final so that people can spectate.

Just to clarify if it wasn't already obvious: all groups will be randomly generated.

Probably not gonna have time then. Have college and stuff in august. >_<

Too bad. But I'm not really comfortable in OU so no matter.

Probably not gonna have time then. Have college and stuff in august. >_<

Too bad. But I'm not really comfortable in OU so no matter.

Wow this is so Random but I forget about college and such as well but I should still be able to squeeze it in with luck!!

I doubt that it will take up too much time provided people are efficient in arranging and turning up.

Is there still room? If so im down to join.

I leave for a while today and return on Sunday 5th. If you have any questions ask Lord Clowncrete.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll play. Any excuse to crack open the ol' PO and get into competitive battling again. :)

Sure I'll join. Probably won't do so good but I can still have fun doing it.

ok, listen up guys, We want battlers in multiples of 4 and 5 to prevent unequal groups from existing. So, unless we get exactly 20 members, the current list of 16, will be in the tourney. If we get 20, the sign ups close with 20 participants. So, I hope we get 4 more battlers! Get your friends to join!

Well I better Tell PoleProphet to sign up so he can have some fun with this and hopefully we get that 20 members.

I'll join in, why not? Just made a new team for the tournament. Hope it does well.

I'm on holidays until the 8/9th, so I can't battle my opponent until then.

Bah I can't resist, I'm in if there is still room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom