• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Good game guys and thanks for letting me play MasterMew. I can't believe that not a single mafioso was lynched! Props to the mafia.

I think the town could have done better, imo.
True, but then, it would have been hard to disprove a cop claim when no one else had that role and it's natural to assume a cop is telling the truth, and also... screenshots couldn't prove anything since they weren't allowed. On that same note, FA's prophet claim was also seemingly 'proved' early on leading the votes to get off her once we saw GWS' fake report killed two townies. Of course, if we had payed more attention to harryheart's death(the other prophet) we might have seen that two prophets was odd.

Eh, I guess I'm just saying that I think we did what we really could have. Sure, things could have been handled differently, but many things we wouldn't have thought of due to lack of screenshots allowed and such. Still, really fun though even if we didn't do that great.

Thanks for hosting Master Mew, sorry I couldn't be more active after I subbed in but it was fun! Thanks to my mafia buddies for pulling through because I didn't do much and nearly got myself killed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom