• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Bidoof vs. Rattata

Ranger Jack Walker

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
Because the Sub-Forum desciprion demands it!

rattata.png
vs.
bidoof.png

Rattata. One of the first Pokemon known to players. Based on a rat(duh!), it is Gen I, early route normal type pokemon.

Bidoof. Gen IV's early normal type. Except its much more than that. It appears everywhere in Sinnoh. That and its appearance has led to many jokes and hate. Upon evolution it turns into an awesome HM slave.

Who do you like more?

Who has the better design?

Who would win in a battle?

I like Bidoof more. It has the better design and I think it would win in a battle.

Who do I like? Bidoof.
Who has a better disgn? Bidoof.
How would win in a battle? ratata

Who do you like more?

Bidoof

Who has the better design?

Bidoof

Who would win in a battle?

Bidoof

I really hate Ratata...

Bidoof is the best Pokemon ever.

Beats the purple rat both in design, and usage as an HM Slave.

Plus a rock Smash to the face would beat any Rattata. Any day of the week.

Plus Bidoof doesn't have a fanboy.

Rattata.

Bidoof (and Bibarel) are just the derp-iest Pokemon ever. Then, of course, once everyone started hating on them, it became popular to say how much you love them since Pokemon fans love being unique and different. Same thing is happening now with Mijumaru.

F.E.A.R. Rattatas are awesome, and Hyper Fang Rattatas were actually kind of a threat in-game. I like its design because i can see it as cute off the battlefield and tough and sleek on it. Can't say the same for Bidoof.

Rattata. Because of Hyper Fang being a game breaker early on. And because IT'S IN THE TOP PERCENTAGE OF EARLY REGION RODENTS.

Rattata. Especially when they're top percentage. I've always loved that lil' guy.

Rattata. Bidoof is horribly named and terribly uncreative. Everytime I see one I have to resist the urge to make a buck-tooth face and say, "Dur, a-hurrrr." It's just that stupid.

what about sentret and zigzagoon? all 4 are basically the same thing...

Who do I prefer?
RA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA!
Better design?
Win in a battle?
Can make a gun sound with name?

Let's try that with Bidoof.
BI-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOOF!
FAIL!

Hyper Fang?
Ratatta: YUS
Bidoof: YUS

Buck Teeth?

Notable trainers of?
Bidoof: NO!

Top Percent?
Bidoof: NO!

Awesome color scheme and design?
Ratatta: DOUBLE-YUS
Bidoof: DOUBLE-NO!

Evolves into something brown?

Evolves into something useful in battle?
Bidoof: FOR THE MOST PART

Usefulness wanes late-game?
Ratatta: SLIGHTLY
Bidoof: ALL THE WAY

Plenty of opportunity for funny nicknames?

In the case of RA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA VS. BI-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOOF, I think the prevailer is...

RA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA!

Got to go with the Ratata, it was like the third pokemon I ever caught... brings back memories and almost makes me want to find my gray brick to play some red and blue.

MAH RATTATA IZ TOP PERCENTAGE!!! I think it wins in all the categories, Bidoof's design is dorky-looking.

Joey's gonna kill us all if bidoof wins, so rattata

I voted Rattata, since it's so cute in Pokémon Special. Yellow's Rattata/Raticate made me like both rats a lot! But Bidoof isn't that bad seriously D:. It's offical art looks kinda retarded yes, but Bidoof is a some what cute in many fanarts and anime.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom