• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Bidoof vs. Rattata

Rattata, by a long shot. Mainly because its evolved form is downright terrifying to encounter in the wild. Bidoof... good lord.

I like Bidoof because it gets Super Power. I'll go with him.

Who do you like more?

Ratatta thanks to F.E.A.R. But I do give Bidoof props because of PMD2. I felt kind of bad for it in Bidoof's Wish.

Who has the better design?

Ratatta.

Who would win in a battle?

Bidoof if it had its DW ability. Ratatta otherwise.

Who do you like more?

Rattata. TOP PERCENTAGE!

Rattata Also TOP PERCENTAGE.

Rattata has guts. Quite simply really. Rattata.

Bidoof, definitely Bidoof. I just adore the little derp. Rattata is just "meh" for me.

I'll ignore FEAR cheesing for this argument.

Who do you like more?
Probably Bidoof. It's a great HM Slave so I'm impartial for that reason

I'll say draw right at this moment. I don't particularly like either (although I do prefer Bibarel to Raticate).

Rattata's speed and attack edge, could give it an advantage, so I'll calculate.

Rattata's superpower never 1hitkos Bidoof without some stat modifiers (220 average, 240 Max. Bidoof's HP is a surprising 322). HOWEVER, When considering Hustle, the average damage is 328, still a bit close with 80% accuracy. The simple problem here is Bidoof has nothing to counter in this battle, and thus really would get KOed by this method in 8/10 turns.
Winner: Rattata

I guess I'll just pick Bidoof, simply because I prefer Bibarel. I can't think of any other way.

Rattata has the better design... that's all I can say, and all I did say.

Bidoof would probably win though.

But, everyone here must read Bidoof's BW Pokedex entry. It totally trolls this polling question.

I love the goofy look on Bidoof, so I'm voting for him.

Fuck you Joey and your Top Percentage.

Even with FEAR, Rattata can't win. All Bidoof has to do is use Super Fang. That would break the sash and the incoming endeavor would leave it with too much HP for a single Quick Attack to KO. Then Bidoof can just KO with a strong move.

Bidoof evloves into something with another type, more moves STAB, and I like beavers more than rats.

Last edited:
Bidoof, it is so goofy and derpy, and Bibarel has a unique type combination.

I like rats, but Rattata and Raticate just don’t do it for me, so I’ll have to go with Bidoof.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom