• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Big Problem!

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I (as well as other I think) can view the Admin only area of the forums.

Arrgh.

Whoever made the Team Rocket Club usergroup didn't change the forum permissions from default.

Fixing.

EDIT: It should be normal now. Anything out of the ordinary that you can still see?

Last edited:
Hahaha, I did something like this once before. Strangely though, we didn't find out for weeks. :mallet:

I posted a similar thread in the actual restricted board...then I posted something else in the "What happened to the Hall of Fame?" thread.

Hehe......

That's kinda funny!! ^^

The same thing happened to me, when I first became the leader of the Ash club usergroup.

Apparently, I was able to see the Mod/Admin area of the forums, lol. XD

I guess when a normal member becomes a leader of a usergroup, for some reason, that allows them temporary access to the restricted areas of the forums. Wow, that's weird. I wonder why that happens? ^^o

Hehe......

That's kinda funny!! ^^

The same thing happened to me, when I first became the leader of the Ash club usergroup.

Apparently, I was able to see the Mod/Admin area of the forums, lol. XD

I guess when a normal member becomes a leader of a usergroup, for some reason, that allows them temporary access to the restricted areas of the forums. Wow, that's weird. I wonder why that happens? ^^o
It's not temporary acess, it's an admin screwing up when making you leader of a usergroup. :p

Now I left my mark in the Final Frontier - the Mod/Admin Discussion Board!

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom