• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Big Trophy Shiny Trading Thread

Nocturne24

Reaction score
Hey all.

I have a growing list of surplus shiny pokemon I am hoping to trade away. These include both Kalos-native and Kalos-non-native pokemon.
I am primarily looking for pokemon caught or found within the Kalos region.

If desired, I can trade 2:1 with non-native pokemon, but otherwise all trades are 1:1. As I do not clone, most of my pokemon are found by hours of friend safari searching -- that said I am ok with receiving cloned pokemon through trade. I also do not care for IVs when it comes to shiny pokemon, so that does not make a factor/issue for me.

Here are all the shiny pokemon that I am looking for:
- Floette (Orange only), Tyrogue(s)
- Fossils: all except for the Bastiodon and Craniados family
- Hippowdon, Starly, Rotom(s), Lunatone, Kanghaskhan, Cryogonal
- Swampert, Emboar, Serperior

What I can offer includes:
- Kalos native: Farfetch'd, Tranquil M, Krookodile (nicknamed).
- Kalos non-native - Skarmory, Ufezant M, Girafarig, Wobbuffet, Walrein, Flareon, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Belossom, Leavanny, Lopunny, Swoobat

Safari type: Poison
Safari pokemon: toxicroak, cascoon, garbadour
3ds friend code: 3995-6604-1658
3ds name: link
Game Version: X

Last edited:
awzumz.. so my roommate started doing this thing where shed post what pokemon shes lookin for or find ones that were bein offered, and instead of trading a pokemon, shed trade a drawing she did. i kinda wanna try that, if its alright with you.

how it would work is [if you want to trade me a pokemon/s] i would draw pokemon that you wanted. a drawing of a pokemon of ur choosing for a traded pokemon. if u wanna trade me multiples, i can draw a group shot, even include ur human trainer. example would be like a group shot of your team.

i do have examples [sorry they are only sketches and doodles]
1367123672.krinh_img_2204.jpg
1367043231.krinh_img_2936.jpg

Attachments

• Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 66
That is way cute. That said, I don't intend to just give stuff. If you want tho, PM me with perhaps one of my non-kalos native shiny that you want and I can give it for free :)

Hey Wild Card -- PM me with your choice of shiny then and lets trade

What I can offer includes:
- Kalos native (prior gens): Farfetch'd, Unfezant F, Camerupt, Troh, Machamp, Tranquil M, Goldeen, Magcargo, Onyx
- Kalos non-native - Skarmory, Ufezant M, Crawdaunt, Girafarig, Wobbuffet, Flygon, Walrein, Abomasnow, Flareon, Dustox, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Xatu

I have a shiny tyrogue which I chained way back on Diamond :) Would you be interested in trading it for the flygon? What level is it, btw? Also, I will add your friend code for safari either way :) I have dragons, but not sure which ones. My 3ds code is 4725-8161-8602 and character name is Mariah.

Last edited:
Hey! I have the tyrogues family I chained for back in platinum. Was more interested in kalos native tyrogues --- that said, please pm me a reminder and I will trade you my (also platinum) flygon for free.

Hey! I have the tyrogues family I chained for back in platinum. Was more interested in kalos native tyrogues --- that said, please pm me a reminder and I will trade you my (also platinum) flygon for free.

Ah, I missed the Kalos born part somehow. Fair enough. I don't want to just get your flygon for free though. Are you interested in alomomola or goldeen? I guess you probably do your fair share of chain fishing, too.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom