• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Biggest fail moment so far?

Haha, how about hatching 5 7k step eggs in SS without the running shoes and THEN realizing I could bike em in Platinum with my Flame Body Magcargo until they're close to hatching and then trade em.. |D I are a smart one.

Fail
Battle tower vrs a jolteon
acedently press thunderbolt instead of focus blast and give the red health jolteon a boost to 100 percent
Peyteya berry modest raichu is epicly strong

Don't remember: maybe the time when there was a Ralts swarm, and the 10 or so Ralts I ran into were female (I really needed a male one for Gallade).

not necessarily. You beat the league again and they re-spawn. But what's to say he didn't save?

That's what I was going to say. None of the Legendaries in Pt/HG/SS are gone for good if you accidentally KO or run away from them.

Losing to Whitney's Miltank in the rematch due to all my pokemon being male lol and she knew Attract

First time I fought the E4.

Scizor decimates Will, hell ya. Stalls against Koga, nice. OHKOs Bruno's Onix, great. Karen is dark type, no problem. Take out easily half her team. She sends out Houndoom, and for some reason my brain decided to stop working right at that moment.

"Houndoom? Psh, no problem at all for Scizor."
*Houndoom uses random fire attack.
Scizor fainted.
"Wait, what the... Ugh, you're fricking kidding me, I forgot about that."

battling Ho-Oh, my Suicune used Water Pulse, bringing it down to its last HPs, and sent it into confusion. on Ho-Oh's turn, it KO'd itself when it hit itself in confusion. ;______;

I killed Latios the first time I found it. With Dark Pulse from my lvl 50 or so Umbreon. Wasn't thinking. Was hoping I would just...lower the HP enough. yeah. XD that was a little stupid. Super happy though that they respawn.

Most fail thing to happen to me so far is Hydro Pump missing 4 consecutive times in the same battle. -_-

My brother and I co-opped the battle tower, but his finger slipped and he hydro pumped me instead of the opponent. I wasn't happy.

Battle VS Lance.
The foe's Gyarados used Waterfall!
Genhiskhan (Rhyperior) now have 1/3 of HP.
Genhiskhan used Rock Wrecker!
Lance's Rhyperior now is on the Red zone, surprisingly enough, Lance didn't used a Full Restore.
Genkiskhan's Quick Claw came in effect!
Genhiskhan must recharge...
The foe's Gyarados used Waterfall!
Genhiskhan fainted...

FAIL!

I was parahacked seven times in a row, then when I had the chance to attack, (with Rapid Spin) I missed. :conangry:

eh probably battle tower i know for a fact i can ohko this misdeareavus he has one pokemon left this will be easy! yeah! o? he ohko my raikou... oh well still got.... LATIAS WTH!? you missed?! AHH! is k still got my latios hes pretty fast he willdefinitely go first... nope.... :( sad face...

I killed Entei and then about 3 minutes later I had a chance meeting with Raikou and killed him also.
Me and them= XP

Every freakin time I try to use ice fang on Cal's Meganium, it WILL miss!

It took me 16 on and offs to defeat lance.

I'd kill the rest of his team, then his Aerodactyl would kill me. I'd turn the game off, talk to him again, and battle. Changing my strategy each time, till I finally won.

But yeah. That Aerodactyl...Dx

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom