• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Biggest fail moment so far?

I've had a few fails while playing SS.

2. Using a weak move on one of Bugsy's Pokémon while it had really low health (to save PP), and then she uses a Full Restore.

i believe you mesn HE for bugsy. And my recent one was i started a new game, and traded for a riolu, lv 1. now its lv 12 and wont obey...grrrr...

pressing run while i encounterd raikou, this was my biggest fail yet, it is not much but it still pissed me off

We all know Bugsy is a he-she, guys. :I It's a girly looking guy character and a dude-looking girl character at the same time.

GameFreak, I call that a fail.

NPC fail

Me (Red Gyrados vs Gible)

Me Whirlpool (i think), it Dig.

It dosn't affect Gyrados...

*facepalm*

Me fighting a friend of mine with our pre-E4 teams. My Meganium against his five-levels-lower Feraligatr. I use Petal Dance, and miracuously, Feraligatr survives. It uses Ice Fang. Critical hit. Freezes. He proceeds to whittle my Meganium away to nothing. Made up for it by killing him off with my Furret, but still.

My failures:

1. At the Battle Frontier's Battle Hall I entered my Metagross, and we were doing really good. That is, until a stupid Shedinja popped up. FUCKFKGJSJAK
I couldn't even touch the stupid thing. It barely did any damage on my Metagross so instead I just turned off my game, I wasn't going to wait fifteen minutes for it to ko it. I didn't visit the Battle Hall in a long, long time.

2. Battle with Morty...we couldn't hit each other so I instead I just turned off my game and lost like 2-3 hours. Oh, I was pissed.

3. Sleeping Entei ran away. wtf.

4. When I was turning on my game I almost pressed "New game".

My failures:

1. At the Battle Frontier's Battle Hall I entered my Metagross, and we were doing really good. That is, until a stupid Shedinja popped up. FUCKFKGJSJAK
I couldn't even touch the stupid thing. It barely did any damage on my Metagross so instead I just turned off my game, I wasn't going to wait fifteen minutes for it to ko it. I didn't visit the Battle Hall in a long, long time.

2. Battle with Morty...we couldn't hit each other so I instead I just turned off my game and lost like 2-3 hours. Oh, I was pissed.

3. Sleeping Entei ran away. wtf.

4. When I was turning on my game I almost pressed "New game".

1. Yeah, I hate it when a Shedinja pops-up in the Battle Frontier after a long streak of wins.

4. Nothing happens until you actually save the game, right?

As for fail, probably when I bred a Chansey with a Luck Incense to get a Happiny (one with a better nature/IVs/EVs) and then released the Chansey while it was still holding the incense. It was a shame because the Happiny had a good nature and I had to shut off the game.

Against Factory Head, I have Jolteon, he has Lopunny, both on our last pokemon, both in red health. Lopunny used Thunder Wave(?). Jolteon's Volt Absorb made it useless.
2 fails. One is the factory head doing something so stupid, two is Lopunny being able to learn Thunder wave.

On my second battle in the Battle Factory, the Grimer that the other guy sent out first kept spamming Minimize and Acid Armor. I had to forfeit.

Sending a Shedinja out against Cynthia's Garchomp in DP. (Before it had Flamethrower like in Pt) It had nothing on my ALMIGHTY LV.26 SHEDINJA. Just for laughs I made sure I killed off all of her other pokemon, then took the long wait of whittling Chomp's HP down to 0. XD

This might be my actual fail, but do any pokemon have a Roar prevention that also learns an escape blocker?

I'm pretty sure ther is a pokemon that can learn mean look and taunt.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom