• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bink Does Art Occassionally

BinkVallen

Reaction score
Figured I might as well make a gallery thread to post my art in. Most of the stuff I put here will be my pokemon related art, though some other art may come up every once and a while.

Traditional Media

Sai and Andrea
WL3UD5d.jpg

I was reading Andrea Prescott's Storm Island when I realized that the main character Andrea had a Furret (Furball), and Sai the main character of diamondpearl876's Survival Project (another one of my favorite fics) has a Sentret (Senori). Of course, then I imagined what would happen if they met. Sai would probably awkwardly examine Furball without saying a word to Andrea, and Andrea would be really confused. I just wanted to draw fluffy things.

Digital Media

Lovey-Dovey Scolipede
tumblr_niqxa4akh61tzuphgo1_1280.png

Sai and Senori
tumblr_nirmdjaATW1tzuphgo1_1280.png

Another one of diamondpearl876's Sai and his sentret Senori.

Fantastic! You're pretty darn talented! Your skills with shading and keeping a consistent perspective far outshine my own. :D

And yeah, that would probably happen if the two met. Furball is a curious monkey and is always ready to stare down others like him.

Finally finished the main character of my fanfic, Nani, and her Absol Lucky.

tumblr_nj69idPpIC1tzuphgo1_1280.png

You have some very clean art work, and some solid anatomy. So you have some really wonderful talent and I can't wait to see more of your work. :)

Man, your art is GOOD.

I can't wait to see more of your work!

Oh goodness you guys are all so nice. ;w; Thank you!

Oh wow, your art is amazing! I love your shading, and your OC is gorgeous!

And now, it's fakemon time! I have the rest of this little guy's evolutionary line coming later. The line is based on silkworms and paper.

8urpmR6.png

Name: Papurm
Name origin: From “paper” and “worm”
Species: The Paper Trail Pokemon
Type: Bug
Height: 1’2”
Weight: 6 lbs
Ability: Suction Cups/Sap Sipper
Egg Group: Bug
Pokedex Entries:
— Papurm leaves a thin trail of pulp behind it that dries quickly into paper. Ancient peoples believed that grain patterns of its trails could be read to predict the future.
— Papurm eats wood and excretes pulp from its feet, which turns into thin paper trails. Examining the composition of its trails can reveal a lot about its health.
Evolutionary Line: Papurm --(lv. 15)--> Pupulp --(lv. 32)--> Scroloth

Stats
HP: 45
Attack: 35
Defense: 45
Sp. Attack: 20
Sp. Defense: 30
Speed: 20

Moveset: To be decided

Shiny:
7MT9ORH.png

I finally caught up with Beth Pavell's The Long Walk and I have fallen head over heels for Screwball the Magnemite, please help

All I was able to do for now was the sketch because of the wall of homework looming over me, but I plan to do lines and colors later.

QqeYoTT.jpg

Screwball likes to sneak up on Josh sometimes and give him a low-voltage head cuddle that makes his hair stand up on end. He usually does this when Josh is trying to read.

Now I'm reading Flaze's Pokemon Academy, and Chigon is adorable. Have a sad and whiny dragon puppy.

Chigon.png

Chigon is adorable! I know that much from the one or two chapters I've read aha. But your drawings are very cute, they portray a lot of personality.

The General Chat led me here, and I am blown away by how talented you are! Andrea and Furret is particularly breathtaking: I have never seen a Furret look that good before! I'm jealous of anyone whose had the fortune of having you draw their characters! (so many exclamation marks, but I am just that amazed)

Also from our little chat. And, though this probably won't mean much alongside everyone else saying the same thing, your art is all so good! I really like, well, all of them, but particularly Nani and Lucky. Particularly Lucky. I've always had a soft spot for absols. Also, did I ever mention I'd read Lucky Egg? Because I like your writing too.

Oh, and the scolipede is really cute too! You're making scolipede a new Gen V favourite of mine. That's it, I want a scolipede now! Do I have permission to name it after you?

And the fakemon's an interesting design, as well. I love the paper/writing concept you're going with there. Can't wait to see the rest of the line!

I could probably gush over these for a fair while longer, but I shall spare you the tedium. So, um, bye.

Thank you everyone ;w; Your kind words make my heart do the pitter patter. (Also if a scolipede got named after me I would probably do a backflip of happiness)

So I got a Flight Rising account today, and I'm thinking about taking dragon drawing commission there because I need treasure on that site. I was going to do headshots, either for people's dragons or gijinka versions of their dragons, so I made some examples using my dragons. The first one is my mirror dragon Omni, and the second one is my Fae dragon Archamada humanized. Did the lines in ballpoint pen and colored in photoshop.

tumblr_nmipj8aoOn1tzuphgo1_400.png
tumblr_nmipj8aoOn1tzuphgo2_400.png

tumblr_nmipj8aoOn1tzuphgo3_400.png
tumblr_nmipj8aoOn1tzuphgo4_400.jpg

There's this trend on tumblr where people draw designs for pokemon who inherit some features from their father's species through breeding, and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Have some Magikarp crossbreeds.

tumblr_nndyiyBPne1tzuphgo1_540.png

Back
Top Bottom