• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Biology of Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus

ArceusAlpha493

The benevolant creator
Reaction score
I have always wondered about the anatomy of these pokemon. I have wondered. if these legendaries for some reason needed a physical exam ot required surgury what would their normal values be: temperature, pulse, respiration, and maybe CRT(Capillary Refill Time) And if any of these pokemon were female, what would its gestation period be. Lets discuss.

"Technically" they are neither male nor female, and being the all powerful beings that created the universe I doubt they would have to worry about that kind of stuff. But hypothetically, being based on sauropods I would think they are cold blooded.

Can you anyone make this thread running please

I have always wondered about the anatomy of these pokemon. I have wondered. if these legendaries for some reason needed a physical exam ot required surgury what would their normal values be: temperature, pulse, respiration, and maybe CRT(Capillary Refill Time) And if any of these pokemon were female, what would its gestation period be. Lets discuss.
Hei can you invite some persons regarding post about pokemon biology they will reply please

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom