• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birth By Sleep: ENDGAME, TOWN WON 4/8/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greece

Biologically Shocking
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've hosted so bear with me

[video=youtube;29KHZ3jVguk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29KHZ3jVguk[/video]

WARNING: THIS MAFIA WILL HAVE SPOILERS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS; BIRTH BY SLEEP

It would have been any other day in the Land of Departure, if there wasn’t a big party going on. Today was Luke Skywal-Eraqus’ birthday! While he was not one for big parties his apprentices has gone against his wishes and given him one. They have even invited people from other worlds to come! All was going well, until the scream. They all ran down to the drink table where they found a screaming Ventus.

“Ventus, What happened?”

“Someone tried to attack me! And he said that he and his friends were going to get us!”

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Mafia
Hosted by @Greece; and @Joltik;

Rules:

1) We would really like to see activity from my players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
A) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then I will sub you out. You will be warned prior to that happening.

2) Things that will get you modkilled:
A) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If I see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screencapture. You may not take Screenshots of host sent PMs. PMs from other players are fair game.
B) Not including me as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, I need to be able to see it. Add me and Joltik in the recipient slot in PMs. If I find out that things have been happening in secret, I’ll have to modkill you. If you forget to add me to the Recipient list, please forward it.

C) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to tick people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that. You will get one warning before being modkilled/subbed
D) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, I will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.

3) Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.

4) When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.

5) Again, we need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.

6) If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify us in-thread of the change.

7) You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.

8) We will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.

9) Day phases last 48 Night Phases last 24 hours, and I intend to update around 7:00p.m. Eastern Standard Time. If we cannot, we will try to notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.

10) As the hostesses, We reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time

If you want to play this game, PM Us with a ice cream flavor you like and post in the thread.

Joltik will be updating the night phases, Greece the day phases.

These rules were Taken from @FinalArcadia;

Players:

1. @Zima; Mafia Strongman, Lynched Day 2
2. @Midorikawa;Town Random Bomb, Nighkilled Night 1
3. @FinalArcadia; Mafia Godfather, Lynched Day 4
4. @Momoka; Town Inheritor, Killed Night 2
5. @HumanDawn; Town Mason, Won Day 4
6. @Peaceful Giraffe; Town Mason, Won Day 4
7. @Farfetchd the Vigilante; Mafia Roleblocker, Lynched Day 3
8. @GastlyGibus; Town Vigilante, Won Day 4
9. @Lysandre; Town Doctor, Won Day 4
10. @Stuntology;Town Watcher, Lynched Day 1
11. @The_Pikachu;Town Tracker, Blown Up Night 1
12. @Mega Bluestoise; Town Cop, Nightkilled Night 3
13. @בן פורת; Town Miller, Killed Night 3

Subs:

Phase changes:

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 3

Day 4

END GAME[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Re: Birth By Sleep: Accepting Sign Ups!

Confirming~

BIRTH BY SLEEP IS THE GAME T HAT HAD YOUNG ZACK FAIR RIGHT ? ? ? ?

C OUNT ME IN

I'd like in, no way I'm passing up a KH game. XD

can I sub?

S-s-s-s-signing uuuuuuup...

*loudly and off key*

I AM SIGNING UUUUUUUUP!!

(Sign me up please. :D)

I'm in~

Count me in, please!

We're down to the last playable spot, which ever one of you two reads the rules first gets the spot :I

PM sent~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom