• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birthday #31

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi all.

Yeah, today is March 15th, also known as my birthday. Another year has come and gone for this dork. However, this birthday will be different. Originally, we were going to do our traditional events, which is go to Red Robin for a free birthday burger and hot fudge sundae, but a wrench got thrown into the works. Since mom is going in for her surgery on the 20th to have the defibrillator installed, the hospital called yesterday and told her that she needs to self-quarantine herself until then in order to avoid the coronavirus. So, my birthday is pretty much stalled. We're still going to do the Red Robin bit, but only after the surgery, as the "offer" lasts all month, but it means today will be basically like any other day. So, yeah, looks like my 31st birthday will be like any other day for me; sitting around doing nothing of worth. And we were all looking forward to it, as no one, and I mean NO ONE in my family passes up free food (especially me, as it's one of the few ways to bribe me... much to my frustration). So, there you have it. Today is my birthday yet all plans have been halted due to the hospital throwing a wrench in the works. And here I thought only Ratchet threw wrenches into other people's plans (figuratively and literally). Well, not much can be done about it at this point, as mom's medical orders pretty much stomp out any arguments.

Well, that's the news from me. Take care everyone.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom