• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birthday Notifications

Derier44

Reaction score
Now this is more of a fun thing then a purposeful thing, but I think it would be cool none the less. Do you think we could make it or possibly get an addon where you get a notification if it is someone on your friends list's birthday? Mostly because I dont, and I bet a lot of people dont, check the very bottom of the page to see birthdays everyday. That being said, people on my Friends List are people I have made some sort of...well....friendship or bond with and if it is their birthday I would like to know so I can say Happy Birthday.

Sorry for the double post, but is this being considered or....

There is no (free) add-on to accomplish this.

However:

Birthday image post - Page 4 - vBulletin.org Forum

It displays an image when you post saying that it's your birthday (obviously doesn't show anything if you don't have it set). If you frequent similar forums to someone that you like, you'd find out by browsing their posts at least.

The main issue is being able to turn it off for those who don't want it.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom