• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Since it happens to be my birthday, I'll give this a go. Hmmmm....

It seems I am a Fire/Poison type. Quite a unique combo. I'm not even sure if there is a Pokémon with those elemental type combination. Fire, I can understand given my passion for certain things. Poison is a bit tricky, but I guess it might have to do with subtle influence, which I often do at times (or take depending on the situation). Not entirely sure about it though.

Unique type combo for the win! FIRE/GRASS! I have a fakemon design for this...one day I will be able to post it...but this typing I like. Weaknesses: Flying(2), Poison(2), Rock(2). Resistances: Grass (1/4), Fairy(1/2), Steel(1/2), Electric (1/2) ....Considering both types > Ineffective (hits for 1/2 damage): Fire, Dragon , Effectives (hits for 2 damage): Grass, Water, Ice, Steel, Rock, Ground, Bug...everything else is neutral...Fire+Grass=Forest Fire + movement= DEATH

New Table With Fairy Type Added
here I found a new table with fairy type!!
and there is other way to calculate which pokemon you are...
Pokemon+i+m+fire+psychic+aka+i+m+delphox_1a76ee_4848602.png

tumblr_nj9384oxVd1qh8t5wo1_r1_1280.png

Attachments

• tumblr_nj9384oxVd1qh8t5wo1_r1_1280.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,525
Last edited:
here I found a new table with fairy type!!
and there is other way to calculate which pokemon you are...
Pokemon+i+m+fire+psychic+aka+i+m+delphox_1a76ee_4848602.png

For the first one I got ground/ice, so I guess I would be a Mamoswine. And for the second one I got Pineco!

No!!! The updated chart has me at Water/Flying! I liked my Steel/Psychic Metagross combination! ;.; I guess there's Gyarados, but I had a pseudo legendary and a legendary in the form of Jirachi!

My secret Pokemon is Omanyte. Haha! I'm just glad it's not Omastar. I'm not a fan of that thing.

Electric/Dark :) I get to be Mega Luxray (it's gonna happen I just know it)

Ghost/ Rock. Those are types I hardly ever use.

Ground/Steel, so either Steelix or Excadrill. And then Grotle for the special.

I am unimpressed.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom