• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birthday Pokemon Types!

I'm ground and fighting type, which is so not characteristic of me or the Pokemon I like! Hmm, strange.

steel/grass? weird, steel and grass are not in my top 5 favorite types, interesting

Ground/Water.
Holy cow, that's my favorite and it was spot-on! A lot of my favorite pokemon are ground-type, water-type, or both like Swampert, Gastrodon and such.

Psychic/Fighting..?

Does that even exist?

EDIT: Ahhh... Gallade... is he any good as a Pokemon? Never heard of it before!

Me is Bug/Water. Surskit anybody?

Me too... is your birthday also June 14th? First time I've met someone online who shares my birthday... wow.

I'm not too happy about being a Surskit though...

Dark/Flying

Dark/Psychic, would have been better off going with that and I am sure I would have enjoyed it that way.

Grass/steel, ferrothorn. Well one of a kind typing though I'm slower than snorlax.

I'm a normal-poison type...I don't really know how I feel about this as I'm not to big of a fan of poison types and I don't have any feelings on normal types

I am a Ground/Electric. I am not fan of any of them. Wait a min...Stunfisk. Oohho Nooo :(.
Let's hope for a beautiful Ground/Electric typed Pokemon in Gen.6

Steel/Water for me. :3 So I'm an Empoleon now! xD. Would of like to go Dark/Ghost or Dark/Dragon, but eh, being an Empoleon is fine with me. xD.

This chart is really outdated, theres no fairy type, in this chart, I am a grass/steel type, in the chart with a fairy type, I am a bug/ghost type, a shedinja which is really cool.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom