• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Dark/Fighting type. Scraggyyyyyyy
(type switch and I'm a Pangoro. Somehow I feel more like a Pancham than a Pangoro...)

Kind of wish I got Ghost or Dark type, but I guess Fire/Flying is pretty good too. :p

Those pesky Ice types got nothin' on me!

I am literally all fire.That doesn't describe my personality at all!I like cold,not hot!I like to to troll dragons though

I'm pure Bug type... I hate bugs, and I don't really like any of the bug Pokemon. I guess I'll just pretend I'm a Bug Arceus. A better type for me would be Psychic, Ghost, or Dark type.

According to this chart, I got Water/Poison as my type combination. I guess that I'm a Tentacruel, and I'm okay with that.

Fire/electric.. Sounds pretty cool X3, can thunderbolt water types, but destroyed with a super effective x4 by ground and rock XD

Dark/Water

... That's actually badass. Sadly no Pokémon with that typing.

Dark/Water

... That's actually badass. Sadly no Pokémon with that typing.

There are water/darks, so if order of the types didn't matter, you'd be a Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, or Greninja...

Normal/Ghost

XDD new typings

I think we were both born on the same day. Got the same typing.
Wonder what future 7th generation Pokemon will have normal/ghost type! hoping for some scary looking feline Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom