• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Birthday Pokemon Types!

I got Steel/Ground, so I guess I'm a Steelix. I'm quite okay with this.

So, I came across this image just a little while ago, which is like a Pokemon type horoscope thing.

tumblr_mbz555Y3Sj1qblktko2_500.png

Find your birth month for your primary type and the day for your secondary type! Which type or types are you? If your birth month type happens to be the same as the type on the day, then you're a single type, I'd assume.

Me? I'm Grass/Dragon! Which is actually pretty damn sweet! Those are my second favorite types after Fire these days. :D

21 November- I'm Baltoy! (Ground\Psychic)

Normal/Fighting.

That is like so incredibly boring, and totally does not fit me at all. -_-

Water/Ground, not my first choice, is there any Pokèmon besides that Unova toad having this? I need to do research, maybe it's at least a nice Pokè matching this type...

Update: This combination sucks, there is no actual Pokemon with this exact combination and the best Pokèmon, with a reversed combination that come to that are Gastrodoon and Marshtomp (a Mudkip evolution) *sob* why are there no real cool Pokèmon with that combination weeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh...

Last edited:
Ah, I've seen this before. I never had any existing pokemon to fit my type before, but now I'm a Helioptle/Heliolisk!

Dark/Flying! I'm not sure if that means I'm Honchkrow, Mandibuzz, or Yveltal... I guess Honchkrow would be the only I match gender-wise, but Yveltal is pretty tempting...

Electric/Flying... Oh dear. :T Emolga is the only thing I like there, and I'm not that fond of it anyway, suffice to say.

Bug/Fighting! Ech, I don't really like either type.
Are there any bug/fighting types?

Ground/Flying This must mean that I'm a Gligar or a Gliscor.

Steel/Dark... Bisharp?

Oddly enough, I like using both Steel and Dark types, but never in the same individual mon.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom