• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(: Bisharp :) and Psycho Deoxys' Sprite shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esketit

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to our sprite shop.

MY RULES:
1.I take 3 requests(Psycho Deoxys might take 3 as well), I will have a waiting list. :)
2.Please write with good spelling.
3.I have school, so be paient
4 To prove you read my rules, please put this * in your request.
5.(Psycho Deoxys')All sprites are from Black/White unless specified otherwise.
6.Two requests per day

LIST TO SEE IF I AND PSYCHO DEOXYS, HAVE 3 REQUESTS ALREADY:
ME
3.fluffy cincco
Psycho Deoxys

WAITING LIST:

Things that we both do:

Splices:
2-5 pokes in a splice

Pillowshade 1:
Can be a shiny pillowshade, or a non-shiny pillowshade.

Pillowshade 2

Recolours:
Tell me the requested colours.

Multi requests:
E.G. Shiny splice with animated neon

Animated neon

Normal neons:
You guys should know what they are.

Infernos:

Ipokes:
Tell me the backround colour you want.

Small pokes:
This best works with pokes without evolutions, or their last stage.

Things I can't do, but Psycho Deoxys can do(Also Psycho D can make the same things):
Elemental infernos(He/She post a example later)
Revamps
Devamps
Recolour

So, that's it.....Start requesting please. :)

Last edited:
Hi, (First Request-Yay)*
Could I have a Archeops Areodactyl and Gallade Splice with a Grey Neon if possible. Thanks in advance

Please delete your post and wait until Psycho Deoxys post, I'll put you on my waiting list, k?

I'm here! can u add elemental infernos, revamps and devamps? I'll give u a sample!

Hello Could I please have a splice of Rotom(wash) for the base and Magneton and Magnezone?

@pokemoll and Shirajira
I'm sorry, you didn't put * in your request.

@Wargle Boy
DONE PLEASE COME AGAIN(sorta looks gay)

Hi there*
Could I please have a Slowking and Rotom Frost splice with Rotom Frost as base?

Thanks

hey can you add recolors to what I do and this Phrase to the rules? *All sprites are from Black/White unless specified otherwise* Thanks!!

Could you do a Serperior/Rayquaza splice, and a Raichu/Nidoking one?

(Also : *)

i want you to splice a espeon and emboar and (ho-oh as head) put together looks like.( please send me the pic of what it looks like when u r done.)

i want it recolored blue red and white

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me on the waiting list ;) Hope you find the time to try :)

Requests are done, well, two of them, sorry kirochi I couldn't splice rayw=qaza and serperier.

Cool :) Thanks a lot! I'll be using the RaichuKing sprite (mentioning you every time of course) from now on for various purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom