• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bit of a weird question, but looking for an answer

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it to the right section.

While developing my comic characters, some go into a private middle school and it made me wonder. Do private middle and high school students switch classes throughout the day like those go into public middle and high schools? (example, period 1: English.---Switch classroom--> Period 2: Science. And so on). I looked on Google and it only gave tips on switching yourself/child between the two kinds of school, which are things I'm not looking for. I asked the same question on YouTube, and it gave me videos on the same thing that Google gave me and people's lives in the private schools they're in. Now you know what's going on and why I'm asking the question here. If anyone who have been to a private middle and/or high school before or is currently is going to one, please tell me if you had to move between classes throughout the day like what a public school do. The only way to get the answer now is by asking those on the internet who have or is currently going to a private school. Thanks! ^^

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it to the right section.
Hey there, I've gone ahead and moved it to Outside the Box, it makes more sense for it to be in here ^^;

Sadly I don't know anything about private middle school/high school since the Dutch education system is way different than any other on the world o_O

Depends on how large the school is. I went to a small private school from kindergarten to fifth grade and per grade, the average number of students was about twelve. That school shut down in the summer between fifth and six grade, so I went on to a much larger school in middle school, where we had 91 students in the sixth grade. It was still privately owned and a highly religious institution, but due to the size of our grades, we were shuffled around like you would expect at a public school. Perhaps the only difference is that we only had three teachers that covered the major subjects.

High school was the same, but with larger numbers still. 271 students in my senior year, privately owned, religious, etc. We still moved from room to room and teacher to teacher every period, though with that many students, we had six or seven teachers per grade level.

By the way, if you ever struggle with some writing issues when it comes to your comics or other stories, we'd be happy to help over in the Writers Workshop!

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom